geogphotos

Net Revenue Sales Report changes

Can't bring up list of all sales anymore so impossible search all sales. 

Makes it harder/imposible to know what has been sold, for example, to check for possible infringements.

Edited by geogphotos
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, geogphotos said:

Can't bring up list of all sales anymore so impossible search all sales. 

Makes it harder/imposible to know what has been sold, for example, to check for possible infringements.

Yes you can. It's even better as you can search by date range as well

Pearl

Looking at the proper Sales area I can only get 100 pics at a time.It used be possible to get all sales listed even if it sometimes took a few attempts to get it loaded.

For example, I want to search back to 2003 to see if any image has ever sold.  It used to be possible in one search. 

Edited by geogphotos
  • Upvote 1

You can still search ALL but they come up on different pages which you then have to go through

Pearl

2 minutes ago, Pearl said:

You can still search ALL but they come up on different pages which you then have to go through

Pearl

Yes that is what I mean.  It was possible to get every sale listed in one huge long page.

So now to search for a possible infringement I would have to go through loads of pages and search each one?

Edited by geogphotos

Sales still arrive earlier here than in sales history area.

Edited by geogphotos

On 11/17/2017 at 17:48, geogphotos said:

Yes that is what I mean.  It was possible to get every sale listed in one huge long page.

So now to search for a possible infringement I would have to go through loads of pages and search each one?

Slightly annoyingly yes. You can only get 100 to a page.

38 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Slightly annoyingly yes. You can only get 100 to a page.

I suppose download the complete sales spreadsheet file and  search that to locate possible infringements etc

Edited by geogphotos

I think there is too much white space and not enough transactions on the page. Too much scrolling and clicking to research transactions, repeat sales, and refunds. The column widths  have too much white space on a 30" monitor with the internet browser spread across some reasonable space. The top calculations take up to much of the top of the page. This layout change was not very helpful to me.

On 11/17/2017 at 17:48, geogphotos said:

I found that took for ever to load and often crashed anyway. I prefer the new way.