Alamy Measures broken?

12 minutes ago, tarsierspectral said:

Is sales reporting broken too?  ......  Just a little concerned...

I'm guessing not, but like you I'd like to have a reassuring sale just to confirm. I think it's just down to fluctuations in types of sales, reporting times etc. Some months I'll have a spate of PUs and presentations which seem to get reported quickly, on other months I'll have more newspaper, novel uses etc with long delays. This month I've 'only' had three sales, one $400 and two $50s, so the monetary value isn't too bad, just frustratingly static. 

• 3 months later...

Not wishing to start a new thread on a similar topic, I'd like to note that my database hasn't updated yet today (as at 15:00 UK time) for the works I'd saved yesterday. Is that the same for all? Thank you

10 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Not wishing to start a new thread on a similar topic, I'd like to note that my database hasn't updated yet today (as at 15:00 UK time) for the works I'd saved yesterday. Is that the same for all? Thank you

mine looks pretty normal...usual delays from this side of the world that is.

There may be an element of confusion here. The update to Alamy measures and the update to the image database  which enables images to be found by the search engine are two different things. This morning, as far as I can see, Alamy Measures has updated as normal. However, the Image database does not appear to have updated -  search can't yet find images which I keyworded last night.

No confusion, I just didn't wish to start another thread on a similar topic - something which has occurred frequently recently. It's one thing not using the search button, but having two or three titles on the same subject within a single page view (Live News workflow, discoverability, log-in issues to name but a few) are just messy, IMHO.

24 minutes ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Pictures that I keyworded yesterday don't seem to be live either.

Nor mine.

Allan

1 hour ago, MandyD said:

you submitted something? :o

Yes! It's from my recent trip to the planet Zorg!:ph34r: (CGI)

I'm working on some older photos from Ecuador at the moment.

Rick

8 hours ago, Rico said:

Yes! It's from my recent trip to the planet Zorg!:ph34r: (CGI)

I'm working on some older photos from Ecuador at the moment.

Rick

Penquins???:wub:

All my stats have been static this month - no sales/zooms etc.  Only two payments showing from the beginning of the month.  It's been some time since I haven't shown new sales and zooms by this time in the month.

Hopefully just a blip after a good May.

Archived