Alamy Measures broken?

Taking my customary look at Alamy measures first thing in the morning - and it appears to have gone berserk! The reports are all over the place and bear no resemblance to previous data. Both current and previous information provided no appears to be incorrect. I take it that this is not just me seeing this?! 

I just looked at my Alamy Measures and was stunned to see that almost all of my contributions to Alamy had disappeared. I have been a contributor since Feb. 4, 2008 and have uploaded 4,145 photographs to Alamy. Almost all of them had disappeared from Alamy Measures!!!!! Moreover, in the last two months, Alamy has only made one sale for me -- for a gross amount of $19.99. What's going on????????

6 minutes ago, vpics said:

It was fine 30 mins ago and had already been updated for the day.

while you say that, I had it once that during the update the figures looked garbled. 

54 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Taking my customary look at Alamy measures first thing in the morning - and it appears to have gone berserk! The reports are all over the place and bear no resemblance to previous data. Both current and previous information provided no appears to be incorrect. I take it that this is not just me seeing this?! 

Same here, everything’s at zero. Bit of a shock - glad to see this thread and its not just me. Hope Alamy have a backup strategy.

I don't think it's been working properly recently.

I check every day and yesterday I had 2 zooms in my total column that hadn't been reported before, so I don't know what the search terms were.

John.

Archived