Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in November . (1 per day)

just the tuba player cut off and used in the Times couple of months ago.

traditional-bavarian-oompah-band-playing

Also found on Evening Standard website in a different article published 3 days later. Are the Times and Evening Standard from the same stable??

On 11/22/2017 at 07:54, ReeRay said:

China Town street scene - Thailand

Strange license which I've not seen before:-

Usage: Internal business usage
Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only)
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

traditional-street-scene-china-town-thai

That is a brilliant image!!!  I love the depth and the B&W, which I usually don't like.  Very nice!!

I have to say that I have licensed on my own a similar sale to a very large corporation for a print to be used in their corporate headquarters.  If it had got through Alamy the description would be very close to the same.

Rick

Street scene in Paducah KY.

I've just opted back in to the PU scheme and this one popped in today, although I never noticed this before "or reference for artists".
One of my best infringement payments was from an artist who had used one of my pictures and copied it almost pixel for pixel.

old-frontages-and-buildings-in-paducah-k

45 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Just when I though I'd had it for the month, in drops a little silver llama. Only a distro though.

Cat shaped funerary urn in the Chilean Museum for Pre-Columbian Art, Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino in Santiago, Chile. - Stock Image

I sense a theme.

However one can never have enough cats.

A pre-Columbian one:  apparently in northern Chile, they had cats before Columbus.

wim

11 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

I sense a theme.

Aha. A Slovakian book on South American art? Do you have the licence details? I pulled this one from net revenue so I haven't yet.

You're right about cats. None here, OH doesn't like them so I have to make the most of it when we visit a house where the cats have humans.

Not sure about llamas, they look a bit too goaty for my liking.

5 hours ago, spacecadet said:

Aha. A Slovakian book on South American art? Do you have the licence details? I pulled this one from net revenue so I haven't yet.

You're right about cats. None here, OH doesn't like them so I have to make the most of it when we visit a house where the cats have humans.

Not sure about llamas, they look a bit too goaty for my liking.

@ Steve - Thank you, had forgotten about that one.

Mine:

Country: China ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Book, print and/or e-book ; Print run: up to 5,000 ; Placement: Inside ; Start: 01-October-2017 ; End: 01-October-2022;

wim

edit: none here anymore. Have to catch the mice myself now.

1 hour ago, John Mitchell said:

book use, one of three that squeaked in today

Hi John, I spotted one of your Mexican pictures on the BBC website. Not sure if you've seen it, I reported it in the 'Have you Found...' thread.

Well done!

Gen

Archived