Maybe I’m being paranoid. Even though my measures show update of 10/31, it appears to me that zooms are broken again.  Not that it’s out of the question that I’ve not had any zooms for a week, but folks, that’s highly unusual for my port. 

A new set of images that passed and were readied by me yesterday morning before noon, around 10 a.m. or earlier USA time, are not yet searchable. 

They should be. That time is well before the deadline.

I'm sure that many of you are recording zooms, but that doesn’t mean somewhere something is broken for some of us.

WHY ME?? :angry:

Betty

2 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

Maybe I’m being paranoid. Even though my measures show update of 10/31, it appears to me that zooms are broken again.  Not that it’s out of the question that I’ve not had any zooms for a week, but folks, that’s highly unusual for my port. 

A new set of images that passed and were readied by me yesterday morning before noon, around 10 a.m. or earlier USA time, are not yet searchable. 

They should be. That time is well before the deadline.

I'm sure that many of you are recording zooms, but that doesn’t mean somewhere something is broken for some of us.

WHY ME?? :angry:

Betty

I understand now why I have not had any  zoom this month :wacko: ! (lol). Seriously , I cannot help you because my portfolio is pretty new (2 months), but I got 4 zooms with 300 images in September  and nothing with 800 in October. For the deadline your are right, I have the same problem. 

I do think that tweaks made to the Alamy search engine can have significant impact on contributors on the swings and roundabouts model (and that they can't keep everyone happy). My CTR and sales have declined steadily throughout the year, yet this month my overall CTR has shot up to be close its highest point ever. I don't think I have done anything to merit this uptick, only the same things as I have been doing through those months of decline. 

I hasten to add, though my CTR has shot up, my sales have yet to show signs of following suit.

Archived