old submission deleted by Alamy?

Whilst going through my portfolio to update tags etc to the new system I have come across an entire submission shown as deleted. I do not recall every having deleted a submission and have sent an email to Alamy. It is a completed mixed submission so am a little flummoxed. Whilst waiting for a reply, I was wondering if anyone else has found this? There does not seem to be a way to check on the Manage images page (unless it is show 'awaiting deletion'), so the only way to know appears to be by going through each individual submission unless I am missing something.

**** EDIT** ok, apologies, so far back, apparently I asked as submitted at DPI that I did not normally use and subsequently resubmitted, all ok. So thanks Alamy for prompt reply.

Now I just need to check on the random images within submissions that have passed and for some reason one or two are shown deleted. This re tagging is a slow slog

• george changed the title to old submission deleted by Alamy?

I find it a slog as they are not shown in alphabetical order, so when previous grouped worded (as in ones put in inverted commas) as split up, you can have duplicated words. Its tiring on the eyes and not always easy to spot. Lots of breaks are required. 

1 hour ago, george said:

I find it a slog as they are not shown in alphabetical order, so when previous grouped worded (as in ones put in inverted commas) as split up, you can have duplicated words. Its tiring on the eyes and not always easy to spot. Lots of breaks are required. 

I'd be happier if they would darken the greyed out tags which I really struggle with.

4 hours ago, mickfly said:

I'd be happier if they would darken the greyed out tags which I really struggle with.

Agreed. It has been put on our wish list somewhere but so far there hasn't been any change.

I can't tag for very long without my eyes hurting badly using the greyed out ones.

Gen

Archived