george

'Other income'

On my account this morning has appeared a credit described only as 'other income', no further details. Is this DACs via Alamy does anyone know? I thought that was normally December. Thanks

I am confident this is the 50% of the total DACS claim from Alamy. It is usually shown like this. I also got the funds this morning in this way.

I was just coming to the forum to ask the same question!

I too received it and presumed it was my TV portion of the recent DACS claim payout, as Alamy does that part for me but I submit the other part of the claim.

The timing of the DACS claim and payment has moved (search the forum for extensive discussion). I have received a similar payment this morning and I think it is probably the TV usage element of DACS which Alamy deals with for me. I do the still image side myself

Ok lovely thanks everyone. Zero sales for over a month now so at least this pushes me to another payout next month :) 

Anybody care to share how  much approx each individual TV use is? 

(TV uses are given in licence details for 2016)

How many did you have?

How much an average for each?

If you download the spreadsheet it will show DACS payment 2017.

Craig

Edited by Craig Yates

2 minutes ago, Joseph Clemson said:

The timing of the DACS claim and payment has moved (search the forum for extensive discussion). I have received a similar payment this morning and I think it is probably the TV usage element of DACS which Alamy deals with for me. I do the still image side myself

That's right Joseph, the payment timing has changed to earlier. I've received a payment this morning and i've asked CS what the payment is for, I presume the TV part of DACS as like you  I claim direct for most sales except TV sales. I'll post a reply when I get one.

John.

I also received my TV DACS payout from Alamy today.

Allan

Hmmm, I got an 'other income' today - for $1.12 (sic!)  Must check back for TV sales ...

Hmmm, altogether since the beginning, I have 2 old Japanese TV sales, one old worldwide and one worldwide from Nov 2016, which presumably (?) is the source of the $1.12. None UK specific.

Edited by Cryptoprocta

I received a similar payment this morning but I haven't a clue why. The only outstanding claim I had via Alamy was for unreported 'weather news' usage in a newspaper a few months ago - I submitted the appropriate form to CS in July. Alamy told me it would be 'sent to billing' at the end of August - which was a bit vague to me. I can only presume it's for that.

Received this reply from CS.

Hi John

Your ‘other income’ is your DACS payment which we claimed on your behalf.

4 hours ago, Cryptoprocta said:

Hmmm, I got an 'other income' today - for $1.12 (sic!)  Must check back for TV sales ...

Hmmm, altogether since the beginning, I have 2 old Japanese TV sales, one old worldwide and one worldwide from Nov 2016, which presumably (?) is the source of the $1.12. None UK specific.

That's exactly the amount I got. Figured it was a tip. B)