Stupid Question about AIM...

I am still getting my head round AIM since I started uploading again.  I know this is stupid but for the life of me I can't find where I set whether an image is digitally altered or no.  Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Stupid of Stockport 

Just now, Betty LaRue said:

They did away with that. So no worries.

D'oh!  I'll stop storing that information in my Lightroom catalog then!

Thanks,

Ian.

PS.  Did they give any reason why they did away with it?  I know when they did away with "Is a cut out" it was because they could determine that by analyzing the image.  I doubt they could determine if an image was digitally altered the same way.

PPS.  Now if they would just do way with people "1,2,3,4 and more" and replace with a simple yes/no then I'd be happy.

1 minute ago, IanButty said:

D'oh!  I'll stop storing that information in my Lightroom catalog then!

Thanks,

Ian.

PS.  Did they give any reason why they did away with it?  I know when they did away with "Is a cut out" it was because they could determine that by analyzing the image.  I doubt they could determine if an image was digitally altered the same way.

PPS.  Now if they would just do way with people "1,2,3,4 and more" and replace with a simple yes/no then I'd be happy.

If it was ever explained about the reasons, I’m not aware. I did extensive reading of the posts at the time, but that’s not to say I couldn’t have missed something. 

On the people thing, maybe images are still being searched by numbers.  I can kind of see that. You’re wanting two children enteracting, but not three, or four....

1 hour ago, IanButty said:

The number of people thing is a filter option given for searches.  Probably a useful tool for buyers but I'm constantly having to take second looks at my images to get the correct number.  

When not directly related to live news I guess Alamy figured the altering question was a moot point.  Live news is a different story of course.

Archived