Average month for sales at 13. Revenue good for me at $475, including 2, 3 figure sales ($100!).

Only 6 sales until the last day when 7 dropped in to rescue the month's figures.

After 4 months of record breaking views this month down, zooms also, and CTR lowest at one point since October 2016.

Overall pretty satisfied.

John.

Almost BME with 92 sales; also almost best month ever for zooms. - both sales and zooms up by nearly 50% on the averages for the past few months

Gross income $2,800, but only 4 above $100, best at $150

these figures are back up to pre 5/12/2016 levels so I wonder whether there has been another tweak by Alamy to the search engine, or whether it just reflect the time of the year and my bias towards "travel" images.

be interested to know whether others have noticed this?

Kumar (the Doc one)

1 hour ago, roman t said:

Sept was the very opposite of good. One distributor sale for $3 gross.

Uurrgh - nasty. Distribution can be awful at times, but there can be some decent sales on occasion. Hang in there. ;)

On 30/09/2017 at 17:48, mickfly said:

Low number of zooms, 8 licences 1 refund for £179 including 2 for embarrassingly low sums to Slovakia.

What's the story with the refund? Are buyers allowed to change their mind after purchase?

59 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

7 sales for a pathetic $40 gross - all Pippa pics.  The last 5 dropped in on Saturday morning for $5.01 each.  I'm fuming!!!  How can they go for so little money?!

Don’t blame you. That’s a far cry from the amount of the post above yours, and for 2 fewer images.

5 sales for $226.18 gross / $113.11 net.  High was $175.00 / 87.50,  lows were 2 at $9.99 / 5.00 each.   Slightly below average for the month, but I'm still a little ahead of last year at this time so no complaints.  No distributor sales.

Views were 4775 with 17 zooms for a CTR of 0.36.  About average for the views, a bit below average for zooms and CTR.

Robert

19 hours ago, ACC said:

What's the story with the refund? Are buyers allowed to change their mind after purchase?

Yes.  They can even change their mind after the payment has cleared and it's in your bank although this doesn't happen too often fortunately.

Pearl

Archived