Post some of your Fall Autumn photos

Johnnie5

How about posting some of your Fall Autumn photos that I am sure picture buyers will be looking for.  I suggest using advanced search on your own pseudonyms  and then post a link to the results.  It will make it easier for customers to view all you photos on the subject. Link  Link

a-pumpkin-patch-near-oxnard-california-C8E4CT.jpg

Great idea. Its still blazing here - in fact the Montreal Marathon has been cancelled as the prediction is for 30C, with a humidity factor of 39C. Some trees are starting to change though. 

a-country-road-in-autumn-in-quebec-H64TB4.jpg

Last year. I only had a short time available so grabbed a few while I could. I went back a few days later and it was all over. The moral - shoot when you can not when you want to.

intense-golden-autumn-light-reflected-in-water-in-a-stream-in-gaspesie-HRAEAM.jpg

Autumn light in a stream.

autumn-trees-reflected-in-a-lake-in-quebec-A47X4H.jpg

Autumn reflections. A scanned slide - its not a bad photo so I should rescan and nudge the exposure up a bit. Looking at it now its a little half stop dark. 

Colin

26 minutes ago, Colin Woods said:

Great idea. Its still blazing here - in fact the Montreal Marathon has been cancelled as the prediction is for 30C, with a humidity factor of 39C. Some trees are starting to change though. 

I just got back from a week in Montreal. Couldn't believe how hot it was. Certainly didn't feel like fall was just around the corner. Would have preferred to go in October, but that wasn't in the cards. Here are a some of Montreal autumn shots from last year's visit.

Parc du Bassin Bonsecours

red-maple-trees-in-the-parc-du-bassin-bo

(Hmmm... probably should have opened up the shadows a bit more on this one, a good candidate for reworking)

Rue Sainte-Catherine

old-french-style-architecture-on-saint-c

Marché Jean-Talon

pumpkins-and-squash-for-sale-at-the-jean

Some of mine:

Reds, yellow and orange Autumn leaf colour from Acer palmatum varieties in the Acer Glade at The Garden House, Devon

reds-yellow-and-orange-autumn-leaf-colour-from-acer-palmatum-varietes-H6C9R6.jpg

Backlit red Autumn foliage of two Japanese maples, Acer palmatum varieties in the Acer glade at The Garden House, Devon

backlit-red-autumn-foliage-of-two-japanese-maples-acer-palmatum-varieties-H6C9T1.jpg

Autumn flowering hardy hibiscus, Hibiscus sinosyriacus 'Autumn Surprise'

pink-centered-white-september-flower-of-the-hardy-hibiscus-hibiscus-F1RG35.jpg

Amanita muscaria, fly agaric toadstools, showing spotted red caps amidst moss and fallen birch leaves

amanita-muscaria-fly-agaric-toadstools-showing-spotted-red-caps-amidst-H6C9RE.jpg

A carpet of dried bracken leads the eye up Leather Tor on Dartmoor National Park, Devon, UK

a-carpet-of-dried-bracken-leads-the-eye-up-leather-tor-on-dartmoor-ECGJF9.jpg

Don't be afraid to post anything at all related to this time of year.   Local festivals, harvest festivals are common, people out and about, holidays, anything at all leading up to winter and Christmas-New years period.  We can start another separate thread for the next season coming up.    Oktoberfest is coming up and is widely celebrated here in California.  We have the Half Moon bay Pumpkin Festival, corn mazes, pumpkin patches for the kids, haunted houses and trick or treating, dressing up in scary ways for Halloween.  Zombies!  Zombie walks (which usually involve alcohol) and other assorted scary stuff.  Try to include a description with each photo with location.

https://www.funtober.com/oktoberfest/california/

https://www.google.com/search?q=california+zombiewalks&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

http://worldzombieday.co.uk/

http://www.szw.se/

Archived