Viewing all my images in Alamy Manager

Not sure that I fully understand your question, but by clicking on the number of images in your post I see all of your photos as thumbnails. If you then click on any one of them it takes you to the customer view of that image, and, if you are logged in, you can edit the image information.

If you use Alamy Image Manager you can also view all your images and edit at will. You can search by keyword within AIM to find any image.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Aylish but I used to be able to see all submissions as thumb nails spread over a couple of pages - I currently have around 180 submissions, so viewing by submission is cumbersome - thank you for your response though :-) best regards

Another useful way of viewing your collection is this: Go to the Alamy homepage and click on the blue and white magnifying glass on the right of the search window. Then let your mouse hover over Advance search. A window will open below where you can write in your contributor name. Put in the name and click on the magnifying glass.

The big advantage of this is that you can then use the search window to look for tags in your own collection only. 

Edo

3 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Another useful way of viewing your collection is this: Go to the Alamy homepage and click on the blue and white magnifying glass on the right of the search window. Then let your mouse hover over Advance search. A window will open below where you can write in your contributor name. Put in the name and click on the magnifying glass.

The big advantage of this is that you can then use the search window to look for tags in your own collection only. 

Edo

Good detective work, Mr. Holmes.

I might add that if you have pseudos you have to enter each one individually into the advanced search box -- i.e. you can't bring up all of your images using only one of your pseudos (at least I can't).

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Good detective work, Mr. Holmes.

I might add that if you have pseudos you have to enter each one individually into the advanced search box -- i.e. you can't bring up all of your images using only one of your pseudos (at least I can't).

That is true, John. I only have the one pseudo. 

You are very welcome, folks. 

3 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Yet another disimprovement.

Before it was possible to use OR. So: pseudo1 OR pseudo2 OR pseudo3 got me all my images for 3 pseudos. Not anymore.

Not sure when this was introduced/scrapped. And why?

wim

Something I have found useful is to click on the images number under my avatar and then copying the URL and creating a bookmark on Firefox's bookmark toolbar.  I can access all my images or if I want to do a general search on Alamy it gives me instant access.  I also created bookmarks for my AIM, Forum, and My Alamy pages.

John

Archived