Novel Use - Scheme 2

I just had a $2.40 license for 'Novel Use - Scheme 2'. 

Thing is I have never been in the Novel Use scheme, as confirmed by my settings in Additional Revenue Opportunities.

I sent an e-mail to CR but won't get a reply till after the weekend.

Anyone else? And what is Scheme 2?

Gen

Never heard of the second version of this and a bit odd as the OP isn't opted in. Happened to see this though whilst having a look around, which I did find a bit surprising.

"70% of our contributors are opted in to the novel use scheme." (Alamy Novel Use Scheme page)

I'm opted in though as I do agree with the reasons given (below)

"Our sales teams are always looking for new and innovative ways to evolve our business, whether that’s with the next big idea or a tailored solution for a key client. The images in the novel use pool give them the freedom to explore these schemes, prototypes and trials, with a variety of price points and licenses."

9 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

I wonder what that'll be? Try before you buy? Oh no, they already have that (they sometimes forget about the "buy" part).

Maybe it'll be "no payment needed for 6 months". Oh wait, they already have that too.

Geoff.

It will be "Take it, it is FREE".

Allan

7 hours ago, Martin Carlsson said:

Never heard of the second version of this and a bit odd as the OP isn't opted in. Happened to see this though whilst having a look around, which I did find a bit surprising.

"70% of our contributors are opted in to the novel use scheme." (Alamy Novel Use Scheme page)

I'm opted in though as I do agree with the reasons given (below)

"Our sales teams are always looking for new and innovative ways to evolve our business, whether that’s with the next big idea or a tailored solution for a key client. The images in the novel use pool give them the freedom to explore these schemes, prototypes and trials, with a variety of price points and licenses."

I opted out of NU a long time ago, but I too like the premise. It's just the reality of the prices that got me.

Some people have reported good PU sales, though. It would be interesting to hear more about those.

Archived