GS-Images

How was your August 2017?

Just 7 for me, 2 being Live News, total gross earnings of just over $400.

Zooms were great for the first half of August, then almost disappeared completely for the second half. I never understand why zooms can be so unpredictable.

Geoff.

• Upvote 2

3 Sales in the last couple of days meant that I had 7 sales in total, average month.  

• Like 1

Good for volume, poor for average prices.  17 sales for $334 gross.  Good crop of zooms again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Some better prices, but volume down. The apparent demise of the DM deal has resulted in some old favourites no longer selling.

However, somewhere near my best month for earnings with 18 for just over $1000,  $9.55 to $195.  Not complaining....

• Upvote 2

Volume down but revenue up. Which is nice. Average sale $38. Only 6 sales under $10 and 3 over $100.

• Upvote 1

Average with 11 sales for $278 - lowest $12.76, highest $89.29.

For the 4th month in a row rolling views reached record levels, but zooms were down.

John.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi All

7 for $ 323 surprise for August zooms down on track for the year.

Jon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 sales, lots of low amounts, some decent ones. The final figure skewed by the refund of a $250 sale made earlier in the year and reported as a sale again this month, same price - actually second month running this has happened with the same sale.

I note the homepage stats do not take into account refunds which seems to make them a waste of time, my stats are $500 too high now for the last two months, which would be quite a high percentage of total sales. Alamy can't you remove refunds from the stats, otherwise they are totally meaningless - afterall, we do get quite a lot of refunds.

• Upvote 2

A good month for me - 7 sales for $411 gross.  I'm praying September is better!

Edit: Lowest was $25, highest $241.

Edited by Colblimp
  • Upvote 2

4 at $287 thanks to a latest sale, the same image for the same usage with 2 X $38 and $95. Zooms wise good. Lets see September ....

• Upvote 1

No last minute windfall but 16 for $857 with two refunds of $25. My best month to date. :)

• Upvote 2

Six for $260 gross, ranging from a decent $125 to a couple of newspaper tinies,.

But the second newspaper tiny took me past last year already with 4 months to go, so reasons to be cheerful this fine September morn!

• Upvote 1

Total sales very good: 18

Total revenue disappointing considering total sales: $565

Highest sale: $150

Lowest sale: $6

Rolling zooms hit my highest ever mid month at 69, but dropped back to 58 when zooms dried up completely in late August. 

• Upvote 1

8 sales, but disappointing prices. Total $137. Highest $57, lowest at $3.44 distributor sale lleaving just over $1 to me. 😬

Good number of zooms though so here's hoping 

• Upvote 1

18 for $483 gross - lowest for at least 18 months. Too many distributor sales, too, and none in three figures

• Upvote 1

47 sales - 3 refunds

Impressive stuff.

I had 3 sales only ($10, $10 and $64)

• Upvote 1

Not a great month looking at the reported figures, but buoyed by knowing that there's a number of Live News images to come which would pretty much double that figure. Oddly two publications used three each from one event and I had just two sales reported in yesterday's 'surge'. I think that reflects how untidy the end of month catch up often is. I'll probably get those two credited next month and the six invoiced for smaller figures! :-(

60 for gross of $2480 

only 4 over $100, but three of those were $300-400, highest $382

Zooms/CTR started off poorly but finished much better in the final week to ten days so hopeful 

Kumar (the Doc one)

• Upvote 1

Zero for zero. Not surprised, I'm in it for the long term and I've only been active for 2 months.

• Upvote 1

Seven sales here for just over $340, including two TV sales >$100. My average number of sales is way down this year, almost a third, as are prices. I have licensed the same number as my total for 2013 for >$400 less. Also finding newspaper sales disappear quickly online making it harder to track down any infringements unless you are searching everyday!  

• Upvote 1