Pyjamas!  What with? Fluffy slippers, wellies or winklepickers ? That's the shot I'd be after. You couldn't make it up! LOL 

On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:06, Steve Hyde said:

I was following a thread in the another topic in the forum over the weekend. It was about getting out in the recent good weather, here in the UK, to take some stock photos. Long story short, someone mentioned it had started to rain on his 'good weather' shoot putting an end to that days fun. That was followed by a comment by someone else, that bad weather was no excuse to put the camera away. 

I whole heartedly agree agree with that. I'm not to precious over my equipment and some of my favourite photos, in my small portfolio, have been taken in some awful weather conditions. Here's an example I took of a couple on a beach at. T4 event a few summers ago. It still makes me smile and was printed in The Sun newspaper. I wondered if anyone else felt the same, with some examples of course 😊

two-people-sitting-on-a-beach-in-a-rains

That's a great image, very funny and somehow very British - the weather, the "we're going to sit on the beach regardless" attitude. :) 

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Hastings, East Sussex, UK. 1st October 2017. Local fisherman is seen dragging leftovers for the seagulls to feed Stock Photo

Looks like he had some chips and they were on to him

The horror, the horror.

Edited by spacecadet

Posted (edited)

The air ambulance arrived at a rugby match and all I had was OH's poxy I-phone.

Taking a picture with one of those things is like trying to eat chips through your ears.

KBRXA3.jpg

Successful recovery btw, only injury was banging his head when the heart attack caused him to fall over.

Edit: just realised this is in the wrong thread. Should be in Uploaded in October. Doh.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Looks like he had some chips and they were on to him

The horror, the horror.

:D

A little wind and some waves in Oxnard California with Santa Cruz Island prominent in the background. 

high-wind-and-waves-crashing-on-the-breakwater-and-jetty-in-oxnard-CP5FNP.jpg

high-winds-and-big-waves-breaking-over-the-jetty-and-breakwater-in-CP5E8E.jpg

Shot from inside my car ... 

in-a-car-in-the-rain-C36PGT.jpg

... while waiting for this one (and some others) to arrive ...

china-eastern-airlines-airbus-a330-300-t

(I don't normally go out shooting aircraft in bad weather, but this was in early 2011 when fighting had broken out in Libya, and planes were coming to Malta from all over the world to take expats who had made their way out of Libya home.)

Edited by Kukkudrill