My last upload by FTP of 36 images has been split up into 12 separate submissions.  This is new for me, and a bit of a pain.

Does anyone know how to combine these "12 submissions" into the single one I intended?

If not I'll ask MS if they can do this.

Thanks Mark.  I get that. 

But a long list of "submissions" for the same date, with two images each is a real bother for me.  I don't know what went wrong, but I want to nip this in the bud.

I've let MS know, so we'll see what they come back with.  Hopefully this was just a one-off.

CR came back with a no-can-do to fixing this. 

Judging by the lack of additional comments, I take it this has not happened to others.  Maybe it has to do with recent Fillzilla updates, I don't know.

I'll try sticking to the alamy uploader in future (although re-uploading failed file transfers is more of a pain this way)

I hope it's not down to the update because I've just been to FZ to check and ended up accidentally updating (very difficult to stop after you click "check for updates". Fingers crossed, because up to now FZ has just one-click worked.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried using the Alamy uploader yesterday for 51 images.  It got hung up four times, so I now have this submission randomly split into four submissions.  The old uploader was much better in that it tried a few times before giving up.  So this doesn't work either, and I have to baby-sit the upload to restart when it hangs.  I think I'll stick with the FTP upload and hope Alamy gets this fixed.

It may be at my end, but I can't imagine what I could do to avoid splitting every submission into a few images each.  If I'm the only one affected, it must be at my end.  Anyone have suggestions about what this could be?

Archived