Another question about the fantastic and marvelous new image manager: Let's say that I just uploaded an image for which I would like to copy the keywords of another of my pictures that was uploaded a long time ago, how do I proceed?

Thank you in advance...

Select both images in IM and your keywords for the older image will appear in faded form.  Start clicking in the middle of each keyword and it will turn dark.  After you have selected all the keywords just save. 

4 hours ago, pierre rochon said:

Yes, but the image from which I want to copy the keywords is way way down the list (it was uploaded a few years ago), and I don't know how to access both images on the same page.

If both images are on sale and have been for 24 hours, you can use OR in the search box with the Alamy refs.  For example seach for AB1234 OR FG1234. It's a real shame this doesn't work until both images are already on sale.

Mark

6 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

If both images are on sale and have been for 24 hours, you can use OR in the search box with the Alamy refs.  For example seach for AB1234 OR FG1234. It's a real shame this doesn't work until both images are already on sale.

Mark

However they can go on sale with only fake keywords.

Put some placeholder keywords in and just keyword the day after.

wim

15 hours ago, pierre rochon said:

Yes, but the image from which I want to copy the keywords is way way down the list (it was uploaded a few years ago), and I don't know how to access both images on the same page.

You have to scroll way down to the second image. It's a pain in the neck and not practical. Copy/paste via Word is quicker.

This is a major fault which still hasn't been fixed after more than 6 months.

Archived