Can't login to dashboard TODAY

OK, I had problems logging in before, like 2 weeks ago and it's happening again where I am presented with the login screen after I put my username and password after I hit login.  And it just keeps doing this over and over again.  What's changed today.  I was happy that it was fixed for a while and now it's not working again.  I'm frustrated.  I don't even get the stupid squares to select road signs, cars, roads etc. 

Anyone one else?  Yes, I can use another browser BUT...

I automatically clear cookies when I exit Firefox but I stilll occasionally get the reCaptcha nonsense. It happened 3 times this morning before I got in. I dont't play the reCaptcha game I just go to the login screen again until it works, it uses saved credentials so quick and easy. If I don't get in with 3 attempts I go and do something else, something useful (like make a cup of tea :) !).

2 hours ago, tarsierspectral said:

yeah, sure I can clear my cookies but why sometimes I have to clear them, then another time I don't have to clear them, then on the phone I can't clear them. WTF, never had to do such stuff in 10 years.

I agree, and I gnash my teeth constantly. What's changed that our log in won't work?  On the phone and iPad, you have to go into Settings/Safari/Advanced/Website Data. 

Look for Alamy.com and delete it. 

I had it last week, all was fine then I tried to log in and got the recaptcha nonsense, which never worked as usual, tried my phone, which always let's me log in, but now wouldn't so I still couldn't get in, then when I checked my e-mail I had a notification to say I'd asked to change my password, so did that and all is ok again.

Very very frustrating, especially if you ask to listen to the numbers instead or recaptcha as that doesn't work either!

Chris

Archived