Time to Vote - July Challenge - Street Art

fotoDogue

Time to Vote - July Challenge - Street Art  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is your choice?

• Sally J02724
    • Matt Ashmore J0C8N1- Brick Lane in East London
    • Wim Wiskerke EEH4H0 - Denver public library
    • Imageplotter HP1H42 - Lie Lie Land revisited (Islington, Bambi)
    • NYCat DWJ1WH - Cafe Cups restaurant in Homer, Alaska
    • Doc DN9B14 - A scooter passes a wall mural image of Che Guevara, Trinidad, Cuba, Caribbean
    • Rubens Alarcon J0WY5R
    • Alterra C6WW90 - Sculpture The Long Banker / Langer Baenker in front of the Deka Bank at the Kirchberg plateau, Luxembourg
    • VPics EA9X44 East Side Gallery in Berlin
    • Michael Ventura DCG04T Venice Beach, CA

This poll is closed to new votes

Please excuse the multiple posts but I haven't yet figured out how to combine a message post with a poll. There were so many wonderful entries it was hard to whittle it down.

Of course it's subjective so don't be discouraged if I didn't include one of your photos in the poll. Please try again next month!

Voting will close Sunday 6th August at midnight.

Stacy

Sally J02724

a-young-man-dressed-in-black-white-walki

Matt Ashmore J0C8N1- Brick Lane in East London

an-artist-wearing-a-black-hoody-creates-

Wim Wiskerke EEH4H0 - Denver public library

denver-public-library-exterior-with-cera

Imageplotter HP1H42 - Lie Lie Land revisited (Islington, Bambi)

islington-london-17th-feb-2017-passers-b

NYCat DWJ1WH - Cafe Cups restaurant in Homer, Alaska

unusual-storefront-of-the-charming-cafe-

Doc DN9B14 - A scooter passes a wall mural image of Che Guevara, Trinidad, Cuba, Caribbean

a-scooter-passes-a-wall-mural-image-of-c

Rubens Alarcon J0WY5R

black-and-white-silkie-chickens-gallus-g

Alterra C6WW90 - Sculpture The Long Banker / Langer Baenker in front of the Deka Bank at the Kirchberg plateau, Luxembourg

sculpture-the-long-banker-langer-baenker

VPics EA9X44 East Side Gallery in Berlin

breshnev-honecker-graffiti-on-the-former

Michael Ventura DCG04T Venice Beach, CA

usa-california-ca-los-angeles-la-la-veni

3 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Arrrg! I cannot see the images that go with the list above.

Allan

Sorry but somehow the poll got posted before I could add the images. Please bear with me, I'm trying to add them as quickly as I can.

23 minutes ago, arterra said:

Thanks for including one of mine :)

Good luck to all the finalists. Great images!

Cheers,

Philippe

+1; I think the final choice must ave been very difficult!

Kumar (the Doc one)

What a great bunch to choose from. I promise not to vote for mine. Thank you, Stacy. It was taken with the much-discussed RX100. After carrying a big camera and lens for bears I was ready to carry the wee camera for walking around Homer. There are lots of Alaskan artists there. One is a friend and she told me one reason the artists so often use natural objects in their art is that once upon a time there were no places to buy artist supplies. They just had to pick up the stones and feathers and starfish, and make art with what was there.

Paulette

I think the new forum has changed the voting a bit. You used to be able to look at the results before voting and you also used to be able to change your vote. Unless I am mistaken you should be very sure of your vote before casting it. No changing your mind. Or have I missed something?

Paulette

I eventually narrowed my 5 favorite street art images down to 2 outstanding ones, both coincidentally of "foxes guarding the hen house."

Wish I could have voted for both -  the images, not the politicians.   - Ann

Oh, how lovely, thanks for including one of mine! It's a news image I submitted with a set of similar shots to Live News a few months ago. Never sold, so happy that at least some people here liked it.

I liked a lot of the images in the wider selection on the thread- they're all very different and were shot in so many different countries, great stuff. 

15 hours ago, NYCat said:

I think the new forum has changed the voting a bit. You used to be able to look at the results before voting and you also used to be able to change your vote. Unless I am mistaken you should be very sure of your vote before casting it. No changing your mind. Or have I missed something?

Paulette

Just to the right of the "Submit Vote" button, you should be able to see  some gray text on a white background that says "Show Results."

If you can't see it on your screen then try hovering your cursor just to the right of "Submit Vote" and if you're using a Mac it will change to a hand. Click on that and it should work.

Stacy

Oh no. Another invisibility cloak. Thanks for letting me know. Is there also a delete vote button somewhere in case I change my mind? Or what's left of my mind.

Paulette

It's midnight in New York and voting has come to an end.

Congratulations to Imageplotter for this great photo.

As the winner, Imageplotter gets to choose the subject for August's Challenge and choose the finalists.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

Stacy

islington-london-17th-feb-2017-passers-b

Archived