uploading problem

hello

I have uploaded my first 3 photos, but one of them was rejected and consequently other 2 too. I understand this, but I can not upload other photos. when I try to upload new photos, web page does not allow me to upload new files - it tries to upload old ones and writes:

"Thanks for submitting your stock photos. We will review them and email the results to you in 0 - 48 hours."

I have uploaded files on June 27 and I did not received any mail about them.

help !

I don't know where the post was but someone having a problem with the old images uploading again said that in the first submission process there is a "try again" button that you have to use or your new images will not load. It loads the old images. Take a good and careful look when you submit the next bunch. I think that's what she said. Hope I am remembering properly.

Paulette

thnx for reply

I have seen that post, but I couldn't find that "try again" button.

can anyone provide screenshot of page where the "try again" button lays?

• 3 weeks later...

Not the same problem, but randomly, about half the time, I'm getting an error message that says my file I'm trying to upload to Stockimo is too small. All the files are the same size, from the same phone, a 6s+. Seems to load anyway. Just ignore this obvious glitch, or what?

Archived