henpecked husband photo

The image was shown on national news here in the U.S. today too. Great photo!

Amazing. I didn't realize that Canadian news (fake or otherwise) ever gets mentioned in the U.S. media.

Even on U.S. TV weather maps, the world basically comes to an end at the 49th parallel.

On 06/06/2017 at 1:33 AM, Michael Ventura said:

The image was shown on national news here in the U.S. today too. Great photo!

I hope the photographer was paid for it then - but somehow I doubt it.

On 6/5/2017 at 10:53 PM, John Mitchell said:

Amazing. I didn't realize that Canadian news (fake or otherwise) ever gets mentioned in the U.S. media.

Even on U.S. TV weather maps, the world basically comes to an end at the 49th parallel.

I think were getting even more Canadian news now since our own is so bleak these days!

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

I think were getting even more Canadian news now since our own is so bleak these days!

That's good to hear. Justin Trudeau's selfie-appeal has helped liven things up a bit. However, I admit that Canadian news tends to be really boring, which is one of the reasons why so many Canadians get addicted to CNN, etc. You couldn't make up some of the crazy stuff going on down your way these days. Just hope it isn't catchy. ^_^

Archived