Favourite Images you have uploaded in November

Doc

Bengal Tiger : STALKING from atop a convenient tree-top perch. Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve. M.P., India

royal-bengal-tiger-perched-atop-a-tree-a

How wonderful. I am going there in April. I have never been to India before and am looking forward to the whole experience. That's a fabulous shot.

Paulette

Bengal Tiger : STALKING from atop a convenient tree-top perch. Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve. M.P., India

How wonderful. I am going there in April. I have never been to India before and am looking forward to the whole experience. That's a fabulous shot.

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. Yup, Bandhavgarh is indeed wonderful. Amazing biodiversity. Please do lemme know if you need any help in regard of your proposed trip as you say you've never been to this part of the world. Cheers, and best of luck.

Kumar, India

Paulette

Thanks Paulette. Yup, Bandhavgarh is indeed wonderful. Amazing biodiversity. Please do lemme know if you need any help in regard of your proposed trip as you say you've never been to this part of the world. Cheers, and best of luck.

Kumar, India

Thank you, Kumar. I am going on this trip....http://photosafaris.com/Photo-Tours/2017/Tigers I've travelled before with this company and they do a good job, I think, of maximizing our opportunities to get images. Very expensive, of course, but I'm not young or intrepid enough to arrange these trips myself. I consider myself, very, very lucky to have been able to see things most people only see in photographs.

Paulette

Paulette

Kumar, India

Thank you, Kumar. I am going on this trip....http://photosafaris.com/Photo-Tours/2017/Tigers I've travelled before with this company and they do a good job, I think, of maximizing our opportunities to get images. Very expensive, of course, but I'm not young or intrepid enough to arrange these trips myself. I consider myself, very, very lucky to have been able to see things most people only see in photographs.

Paulette

Saw the details. Sounds fine for Bandhavgarh segment. Good that you hv travelled with them earlier too. Best wishes.

Kumar, India

Archived