Favourite Images you have uploaded in November

Doc

Brighton Beach and the ruined West Pier at sunset, Brighton, East Sussex UK

brighton-west-pier-and-people-on-the-bea

Kumar

Very nice Kumar. I have many daylight shots of the West Pier ruins, but never later on at sunset because without a car, it's hard to get back home afterwards. Now that sunset is earlier though I'll be able to do and get back on the bus, and I have several sunset/night shots planned around Brighton and Worthing during the Winter. I'm sure none of mine will compare to yours though! I'm guessing you took this from the promenade by the road with quite a long lens, as it looks to be taken from a higher angle. Looks great.

Geoff.

Exactly right, Geoff!

Cheers

Kumar

Brighton Beach and the ruined West Pier at sunset, Brighton, East Sussex UK

brighton-west-pier-and-people-on-the-bea

Kumar

Very nice Kumar. I have many daylight shots of the West Pier ruins, but never later on at sunset because without a car, it's hard to get back home afterwards. Now that sunset is earlier though I'll be able to do and get back on the bus, and I have several sunset/night shots planned around Brighton and Worthing during the Winter. I'm sure none of mine will compare to yours though! I'm guessing you took this from the promenade by the road with quite a long lens, as it looks to be taken from a higher angle. Looks great.

Geoff.

Exactly right, Geoff!

Cheers

Kumar

Did you manage to get MR's from all in image? :)

Allan

Highland cow eating our hedge!  The herd and loads of sheep just wander around the village as it's common grazing land - which is why we always keep the gates shut! I think he/she is very cute and love the straight horn!

highland-cow-eating-a-hedge-as-there-are

Highland cow eating our hedge!  The herd and loads of sheep just wander around the village as it's common grazing land - which is why we always keep the gates shut! I think he/she is very cute and love the straight horn!

Loving the straight horn too. Makes you want to give it a twist like it's on a screw thread. lol

highland-cow-eating-a-hedge-as-there-are

Saves having to trim it. The hedge I mean.  :)

Allan

"Couronne de Toulouse" with the muses of Tragedy, Poetry, Sculpture, Architecture and Painting by Edouard Debat-Ponsan, 1894, Salle des Illustres, Capitole, Toulouse, and no chuffing National Trust to tell you they own the air in between you and the painting

couronne-de-toulouse-by-e-debat-ponsan-1

Breakfast, Marché Victor Hugo, Toulouse

pouring-a-glass-of-white-wine-at-a-wine-

Chef and friends smoking (Gauloises) outside Brasserie Flo, guess where I went for the weekend.

I have no independent memory of taking this photograph- we were 2+ bottles down by then.

a-group-of-friends-including-a-chef-smok

Reworked image from earlier year.

trees-at-edge-of-lake-in-winter-milton-c

Another reworked image from earlier year.

lake-in-winter-milton-cambridgeshire-201

Urban evening sky.

red-sky-sunset-over-silhouetted-houses-m

Busker playing Irish harp.

busker-playing-irish-harp-cambridge-camb

These are all I have managed to upload yet this month.

Allan

Supermoon over the beach on the south coast of England tonight (well nearly the supermoon anyway). I rushed the edit on this to get it up on Alamy News ASAP so I'm not too sure about it. It'll do!

h8h21k.jpg

Lucky you. We have cloud cover here and not even a faint glow in the sky. :(

Allan

Archived