red down arrow

ann m

As posted in 'ask the forum,' apologies to Maurice mfsavage for hitting the red reputation arrow by mistake whilst scrolling my iPad.

This problem with touch screens has been reported before & the error may not be noticed when scrolling.

Could this be rectified please Alamy.

I agree, and I think it happens more often than many think. It's all too easy on pad devices to inadvertently hit one of the arrows and in most cases the perpetrator won't even know about it.

Having said that though I think the issue is now dead. Judging by the lack of comment on the arrows recently I feel we've all got over it and no longer take much notice of our reputation score. Nevertheless, it could do with an Alamy fix but probably not as a priority.

Ken

I agree, and I think it happens more often than many think. It's all too easy on pad devices to inadvertently hit one of the arrows and in most cases the perpetrator won't even know about it.

Having said that though I think the issue is now dead. Judging by the lack of comment on the arrows recently I feel we've all got over it and no longer take much notice of our reputation score. Nevertheless, it could do with an Alamy fix but probably not as a priority.

Ken

I think that particular issue is dead for the same reason the issue of Alamy adopting the use of [ and ] and " etc in keywords is "dead" . . . the same reason the issue of ftp file transfer is "dead" . . . and upgrading the price-calculator . . . and opening up the uploading of videos to all . . . and setting realistic minimum prices . . . and . . . and . . .

dd

Archived