New Member 3 weeks ago

IAMTDS

Just thought that I would introduce myself, My Almany name is IAMTDS, love taking photographs but never joined a association before, so I am on a steep learning curve. I have passed QC and now looking forward in getting my photographs recngnised, that's my aim now

Regards

IAMTDS

Hello and welcome to Alamy and the forums.

I do not know if you have been reading the posts about keywording on the other forums, but it looks like it, as you have certainly only done minimal keywording. Some would say too minimal. Incidentally you do not need to add your Alamy name to your keywording.

You need to add the latin names to your photos of animals, birds, reptiles, flowers, plants, etc, etc. Also think about the images and what you see there in an effort to add just a few more relevant keywords. Don't go over the top and try to fill all the boxes with inappropriate keywording as this will affect your ranking with Alamy in the "Click through rate" (CTR).

Don't forget the conceptual angle either.

Nice images for your first four.

All the best,

Allan

Archived