5 sales, $156.74 gross, out of 1,300 images. Happy with the number of licenses, which follows a strong increase in the No of zooms. Average gross price could be better, looking at some other posts.

16 good sale for June.

However, I'm puzzled to see next payment date set at 1st August when I was expecting a payment today.  

Are others seeing this when it normally states not enough cleared yet at the beginning of a new month?

Hopefully a glitch!

Kathy

Kathy de Witt/Alamy:  http://tinyurl.com/btjds2o

I saw that with my account too and have reported it to 'member services'. I did later see an invoice for the correct cleared balance amount as expected.

It certainly is not clear and should be rectified.

For June 2013, 6 licences for $311.38 gross - about average.

Looking longer term,   January - June 2012   29 sales for $1664.07

January - June 2013   33 sales for $1422.46

Number of images added during the 12 months  1038.

16 good sale for June.

However, I'm puzzled to see next payment date set at 1st August when I was expecting a payment today.  

Are others seeing this when it normally states not enough cleared yet at the beginning of a new month?

Hopefully a glitch!

Kathy

Kathy de Witt/Alamy:  http://tinyurl.com/btjds2o

Date problem sorted now.....thank you Alamy !

Unreasonable month from over 10k of images.

3 sales for $240-Better prices though which is encouraging just need a good few more. Still have 4 newspapers sales falling into the unreported category.

Regards

Craig

June brought us 130 sales for not bad $$ (average seems to be creeping up) from 14,500 images.

First 6 months $net revenue up on 2012 despite the cut in direct & distributor commission rates (so technically greater than +20%).

In the Newspaper Scheme but not in NU.

J

Archived