Failed twice before this, a partial fail in June 04, for an image I mistakenly uploaded which was small & in September 2014, for images that were "soft or lacking definition", in both it was only a few days of notifications.

Although, from what you say it sounds like if you have a high enough average pas rate, it will only be a few days?

I thought from the original comments it meant it was an automatic one month ban, which led me to panic over the weekend and I saw potential news item, but drove past as I thought I was banned, oh well!

I've only got just under 1800 images, so my average is above 95%,with my fails I have has so far, but nothing to get complacent about

Thanks

big deal

I beg your pardon? It's a pretty big deal when it happens to you.

No it is not. Grow up. 

That was a bit uncalled for.

I was just answering a question from experience. I hit a rough patch with QC a while back  and with some help from the forum I got through it, but it wasn't with the help of answers like yours.

I'm sorry my posts didn't meet with your approval. I've been taking photographs for 40 years, thanks very much, and I'm about as grown-up as I'm likely to get.

big deal

I beg your pardon? It's a pretty big deal when it happens to you.

No it is not. Grow up. 

Whoa..... I don't like to see this on the forum. Spacecadet expends a lot of energy helping people. No one who has had problems with QC deserves to be treated like this.

Paulette

One of my favourite t-shirts bears the message:

Growing OLD, not UP.

dd

One of my favourite t-shirts bears the message:

Growing OLD, not UP.

dd

Not that we always agree, but - hey - have a green one  :) 

Cheers,

Philippe

Thank you :-) . . . and ditto.

Thank goodness we don't always agree . . . I totally agree with M. de Montaigne:

"There is no conversation more boring than the one where everybody agrees"

dd

Archived