Hello

Alberto

I want to say hallo to the community. I Hope that Alamy, will be a great "adventure" full of satisfactions and positive experiences.

What a great surprise also, yesterday before midnight I submitted my first batch with the four file to pass the QC test; wow this afternoon 

the team emailed me the answer, this is really somethings that I can define quick. Best of all, test passed, so I completed the submission with keyword etc.

Thanks to the Alamy team and the community.

Welcome Alberto

Nice to see that you also have some interest in plants. By the way your image FTHC9B has Asteraceae a superfluous insertion at the beginning of caption, it is a member of Liliaceae as rightly indicated subsequently. 

Hi, thank you very much.

Gurcharan thank you for pointing my mistake and I appreciate a lot your help. I'm interested in nature and flower but I'm not a big expert. I'll try to avoid mistake it is also a matter of respect for the potential customers, no need of wrong keywords. 

Davey thank you, I'm sure that will be a great experience.

Thank you Broad Norfolk for the nice words. I'm try to keep some diversity; also I'm aware that in my portfolio I need a lot of more different pictures. I'm not new with agency but in the last two and half years I was busy in other things. Being new in Alamy I want to learn the most, at the moment I prefer to upload small batch to understand  at my best how to do a good job with keywords, alias, and varying the subject. Also I'm trying to figure what can sell well in Alamy, I think that with the right dose of humility, I can learn a lot and improve with time, and I'm sure that the community is a good place to "discuss" (if it is the right word). I know that to see the first results you need time, a good  and more big portfolio; the good thing is that I'm generally patient so I'll work with enthusiasm. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived