Mine landed in my bank account a couple of days ago, and it's considerably higher than last year's. For some reason, I made more UK sales than usual last year, so that probably has something to do with the increase. 

I got an e-mail from Alamy not long ago saying that the three TV claims that I left in their hands didn't fit DACS's criteria, so they have apparently fizzled out. 

Mine landed in my bank account a couple of days ago, and it's considerably higher than last year's. For some reason, I made more UK sales than usual last year, so that probably has something to do with the increase. 

I got an e-mail from Alamy not long ago saying that the three TV claims that I left in their hands didn't fit DACS's criteria, so they have apparently fizzled out. 

Mine too - I'm up to $381. But I'm thinking any good news in my stock income has much to do with our crummy Canadian dollar in the exchange rate.

Mine too - I'm up to $381. But I'm thinking any good news in my stock income has much to do with our crummy Canadian dollar in the exchange rate.

Mine was almost that amount as well. No doubt, the diving loonie has been working in our favour, although I believe that the Canadian dollar has held up better against the British pound than it has against the still-mighty USD.

I added new sales for 2014 but the amount I received was slightly down.  Don't understand why - perhaps it's something to do with a new interpretation about Worldwide Usage.  But heck, it's still a welcome boost to the earnings!  Thanks DACS! :)

Are these the payments for members who opted for Alamy to collect their DACS dues?  

I went down that route for this year but nothing showing in my Alamy account other than normal images sales.

Same here. No sign of DACS payout in my account.

No, these are direct payments. I probably takes a little while for Alamy to credit individual photographers' accounts once they have received and processed the money. Also, at present this are just the payments. The actual payment advices haven't arrived through the post yet. 

Are these the payments for members who opted for Alamy to collect their DACS dues?  

I went down that route for this year but nothing showing in my Alamy account other than normal images sales.

I filed the claim myself, not sure about everyone else.

Yup, direct claim.

Yup, direct claim.

Same here.

Archived