Edit button disappeared...

I wanted to check the keywords on an image I was looking at from the Search page and there is no longer an EDIT button, alas. Sometimes I find it much easier to work from a search instead of in Manage Images with it's squished thumbnails.

Paulette

NEVER MIND..... I tried to go to Manage Images and found that I was not logged in!!!!! All is well except that I still can't see an image on the homepage.

Allan, when you log in are you checking the little box that says you want to stay logged in? It is easy to miss because it is in very faint type. I have stayed logged in since I remembered to do that today.

Paulette

One thing about the "edit image" button is that the "picture frame" icon next to the words does not work as a link to the edit page. You have to click on the words "edit image". It's a fairly minor thing but it should be fixed by Alamy. It still catches me out from time to time. The "print page" icon adjacent to this button does work.

Archived