Sign in to follow this  
Arletta

Weird things are happening to my computer today since the morning... If anyone will change his avatar, please let me know if there was any problem. I can't upload any image in any way...

Weird things are happening to my computer today since the morning... If anyone will change his avatar, please let me know if there was any problem. I can't upload any image in any way...

I noted this problem a little while ago--no matter what I did, I could not upload an image for avatar . . . it seems now to only work if you link to a photo hosted on a website somewhere.

dd

Edited by dustydingo

Nope, linking from outside doesn't work for me too ;) Tried everything, under and above 200px size, any kB, format, even gravatar...

Nope, linking from outside doesn't work for me too ;) Tried everything, under and above 200px size, any kB, format, even gravatar...

Same here.

and here also, I did not try the website though, but upload does not work :( 

I haven't been able to upload an avatar since I joined. Tried to link to one without any luck too. 

Some bugs in the forum have been fixed so this issue should be resolved. Please let us know if it's still occurring for you.

Cheers

Alamy

Yay! It works! Thank you Alamy :)

I didn't expect to see changes before xmas, and here soooo nice surprise ;) Good work done!