STOCKIMO - How to get more photos accepted (not rejected)

Lisa

I am creating training videos on YouTube, to teach people how to get more photos accepted on Stockimo. If you are interested in learning how to Color Pop, (or should I say Colour Pop?) which is when a photo is black and white with just a dab of color in selected areas.

catching-a-rainbow-in-my-hands-s0ead7.jp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZ4pfa32N4&feature=youtu.be

That's a great idea. Thanks for doing it.

I've tried Stockimo with fairly limited success. It seemed easy enough at the beginning, but I've come to the conclusion that my eye for a photo doesn't coincide with theirs.

I've subscribed already and look forward to seeing more videos

I must say I find it very difficult to mentally swap between the two types of photography- If I am in "Stock photography" mood (which is the default position), I cant think properly about taking iPhone shots for Stockimo, despite the fact that I always have my phone with me. 

And going out specifically to take iPhone shots just makes me want to have my SLR there as well "Just in case"

Must be getting old, and also I think I have a typical male inability to multitask.....

:(

For those who don't subscribe to my YouTube channel, wanted to let you know I have just added a new episode on how to insert a photograph into another photograph. That's how I put the sign in the car mirror in this Stockimo photo...

driving-by-desert-hot-springs-california

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnY8psFEPtM

Someone complained that it contains nudity or sexual content?

Hi Cave Art Gal,

The YouTube community flagged one or more of your videos as inappropriate.

Click on this reinstated link to watch the iPhone Underwater Photography episode. This video will help you decide which waterproof camera phone case is best for you.

https://youtu.be/ACjov5qwBKE

This was very helpful video, Lisa, especially since you actually use the least expensive waterproof camera phone case. I wouldn't trust my iPhone in it without that kind of personal recommendation.

Ann

Sorry guys, my video on how to photograph food upset someone, and it has been removed. 

Hi Cave Art Gal,

Sorry guys, my video on how to photograph food upset someone, and it has been removed.

Hi Cave Art Gal,

I find it amazing that someone could object to a video on food photography, but I look forward to seeing an amended version.

Archived