Can someone please point out the difference in what is shown on a file page between no releases needed and needs releases - no releases.

All I can see on mine is Model Release - No (even if there's no-one in the image) and property release - no (even if no actionable property is in the image and I haven't ticked 'needs PR').

I can't see any difference in what's shown; viz. I can't see how the buyer is indicated whether one might be needed, or that none is needed.

I think the buyer has to make their own mind up as to whether or not a release is required. Only the buyer knows the intended use.

Can someone please point out the difference in what is shown on a file page between no releases needed and needs releases - no releases.

All I can see on mine is Model Release - No (even if there's no-one in the image) and property release - no (even if no actionable property is in the image and I haven't ticked 'needs PR').

I can't see any difference in what's shown; viz. I can't see how the buyer is indicated whether one might be needed, or that none is needed.

Yes, a friend of mine was greatly amused the first time she saw that I had no model release from a grizzly bear

Paulette

Yes, a friend of mine was greatly amused the first time she saw that I had no model release from a grizzly bear

Paulette

Technically speaking, you'd need a property release for the grizzly, not a MR.  ;)

I wasn't prepared to discuss it with him. (By the way, when it's a zoo animal I might try for a property release). I'm lucky enough to be able to photograph in the wild. So amazing.

Paulette

I wasn't prepared to discuss it with him. (By the way, when it's a zoo animal I might try for a property release). I'm lucky enough to be able to photograph in the wild. So amazing.

Paulette

He'll probably bear over with you  :)

Archived