Sign in to follow this  
Olivier Parent

August Picture Series

Purpose: series of 6-9 images which tell a story or cover a specific destination / happening.

Little tip: think a few months ahead to allow magazine editors plenty of time to prepare articles with - hopefully - your pictures, which could relate to an upcoming event or occurrence.

Other months' picture series. See here

The 44th COUPE ICARE (Icarus cup), the world’s greatest free flight encounter (aerial demos, masquerade flights, hot air balloons, remote control aircrafts…), will take place in St Hilaire du Touvet - Lumbin from September 21-24, 2017.

BR8R0R.jpg  BPWJ5D.jpg  BPXBK5.jpg  BPXANF.jpg  C15KKW.jpg

BT021J.jpg  free-flight-hot-air-balloon-surrounded-b  BR8PMW.jpg  free-flight-hot-air-balloons-h3m86j.jpg

Click on pictures for a larger view, reference numbers and details.

To see more available pictures, click here

Thanks,

Olivier

Edited by Olivier Parent
  • Upvote 1

I think these monthly picture series are a smart idea. However, I'm wondering if anyone has noticed any sales that might have resulted from posting in these threads. Perhaps I shouldn't ask, but enquiring minds want to know.

It is hard to answer your question.

When sale pops up, most of the time you don't know how the buyer found it.

I never sold a series of images, that's all I can say.

Paris, romantic and everlasting

E9Y5XT.jpg  E9X20C.jpg  E9X1NJ.jpg  E9X1PF.jpg  E9NKK8.jpg

E9NKDX.jpg  E9X1PX.jpg  E9NM0F.jpg  E9X1MK.jpg

To see more available pictures, click here

Thanks,

Olivier

Edited by Olivier Parent
  • Upvote 1

Running a bit late on this.....Ipswich Maritime Festival is this weekend!!  

E5E5F3.jpgE5E5EE.jpgE45E8Y.jpgEACWCC.jpgE45DGB.jpgE45D70.jpgE5E5EF.jpg

Edited by digi2ap
  • Upvote 1

Fall harvest is just around the corner in northern climes.

Pumpkins, pumpkins, and more pumpkins...

CXWHM4.jpg    CXWHTK.jpg   CXWJ1K.jpg   E9GRCM.jpg

CXWJ23.jpg   E9GRDW.jpg   CXWHRT.jpg   E9GRC4.jpg

Did I mention the pumpkins?

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Upvote 1

Cruise Nights - Americana for Car Lovers - Bellmore Friday Night Car Shows, Long Island, New York, USA

Click each photo for larger view, Alamy reference number, and more info:

F06JRH.jpg       ETG7J7.jpg       F06JRK.jpg     

F06JT0.jpg     N002X9.jpg       ETG7GT.jpg

F06JTB.jpg       ERBCRN.jpg       ETG9G1.jpg

Additional Bellmore Frdiay Night Car Show photos available HERE

- Ann

Edited by ann
  • Upvote 1

Someone zoomed one of my "Fall harvest" images (see above) yesterday. Perhaps the Great Pumpkin really is watching this thread. B)

• Upvote 1

Beaufortain valley, near Beaufort-sur-Doron village (famous Beaufort cheese is produced in this area), in Savoie (France).

roselend-lake-near-beaufort-in-savoie-fr  roche-parstire-near-beaufort-in-savoie-f  alpine-meadows-and-cabin-near-roche-pars

roselend-chapel-and-lake-near-beaufort-i  roselend-lake-and-the-mont-blanc-mountai  tarine-cows-near-beaufort-in-savoie-fran

roche-parstire-near-beaufort-in-savoie-f  roselend-lake-and-the-mont-blanc-mountai  tarine-cows-in-front-of-roselend-lake-an

To see more available pictures, click here

Thanks,
Olivier
Edited by Olivier Parent

Someone zoomed one of my "Fall harvest" images (see above) yesterday. Perhaps the Great Pumpkin really is watching this thread. B)

You never know John, I have licensed this one before.

AKMJBW.jpg

(edited to reduce the size, don't want to hijack the thread)

Edited by gvallee

Collection of spiders

peacock-spider-maratus-pavonis-pemberton triangular-spider-arkys-walckenaeri-pemb crab-spider-lehtinelagia-evanida-formerl

female-northern-green-jumping-spider-mop jumping-spider-opisthoncus-polyphemus-ne argiope-spider-costa-rica-ce5pnx.jpg

crablike-spiny-orb-weaver-gasteracantha- two-spined-spider-poecilopachys-australa wheel-weaving-spider-eriophora-circuliss

Thanks.
Gen

Edited by gvallee
  • Upvote 1

The British countryside in the county of West Sussex, England, UK. Images of a river are of the River Arun in Arundel, West Sussex.

wooden-style-and-gate-to-a-country-field   flooded-field-in-winter-in-arundel-west-   countryside-field-with-water-in-autumn-i

arundel-in-west-sussex-england-uk-on-fri   arundel-in-west-sussex-england-uk-on-fri   wooden-style-into-a-field-on-a-public-fo

river-arun-with-boats-moored-up-and-arun   flock-of-sheep-showing-lambs-suckling-mi   public-footpath-and-public-bridleway-fin

Please click on images for larger versions and license details.

Thank you!

Geoff.

Autumn scenes in the south of the UK in West Sussex, England.

wooden-bench-covered-in-moisture-from-co   autumn-leaves-laying-on-the-ground-after   early-morning-in-autumn-at-the-river-aru

sunrise-through-the-trees-in-autumn-in-a   evaporating-steam-fog-rising-over-the-ri   stream-and-trees-in-autumn-in-the-early-

Please click on images for larger versions and license details.

Geoff.

Sorry if I am treading on your toes Geoff. Some more images from West Sussex.

bognor-regis-seafront-and-sands-c994ky.j   fishing-boats-on-bognor-regis-beach-west   arundel-town-arun-valley-west-sussex-c97

cathedral-church-of-our-lady-and-st-phil   view-arun-valley-south-downs-west-sussex   view-of-south-downs-near-wepham-and-burp   

cricket-at-burpham-village-arundel-west-   cycling-through-high-tide-at-bosham-chic   sail-boats-in-bosham-harbour-chichester-   

Please click on image for a larger image and details.

You may view my Alamy images here.

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

Images with stormy, moody, overcast skies.

bodelwyddan-castle-bwpn13.jpg   cathedral-church-of-our-lady-and-st-phil   storm-clouds-over-arun-valley-west-susse   

moody-view-llandudno-west-shore-overlook   the-square-guiting-power-the-cotswolds-g   wight-sun-vehicle-and-passenger-ferry-ta   

lymington-harbour-lymington-estuary-hamp   castle-street-ruthin-denbighshire-north-   

Please click on image for a larger image and details.

You may view my Alamy images here.

Allan

Posted (edited)

Australian hard rock band Airbourne will be touring from late Augut to lat november 2017

airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok  airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok  airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok

airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok  airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok  airbourne-singer-and-lead-guitar-joel-ok

Thanks,
Olivier
Edited by Olivier Parent

Posted (edited)

National Museum of Scotland forthcoming family day out event

Wheels and Wings Event 24 September 2017

National Museum of Flight, East Fortune, EH39 5LF

photos from the 2016 event.

JJTCKD.jpg JJTCG3.jpg

JJTBJA.jpg JJTBEE.jpg

(How do you post them as thumbnails?)

More photos of this event available http://www.alamy.com/search/lightbox/2525691.html

Edited by Sally

Summer on the south coast of England, UK, during the heatwave in early Summer of 2017.

Woman sitting on grass by a stream in the UK countryside in Summer. - Stock Image  girl eating an ice cream cone on a hot day in Summer. - Stock Image  Females friends walking along the seafront promenmade dressed for Summer on a hot sunny Summers day. - Stock Image  Young woman laying on a towel on a shingle beach sunbathing on a very hot morning. - Stock Image

Black children at the seaside. A family of young black children playing in the sea in Summer in the UK. - Stock Image  A couple eating ice cream on the beach in Summer in the UK. - Stock Image  Summer concept. Summer drink. Very tanned woman in bikini having a drink on the beach on a hot Summers day in Brighton, East Sussex, England, UK. - Stock Image  Young woman dressed for summer roller blading along the seafront promenade while listening to music, on a hot sunny day. - Stock Image  Pretty young blonde woman posing for a photo while sitting on a shingle beach on a hot day in Summer. - Stock Image

For more UK Summer heatwave images please click HERE.

Thanks,

Geoff.