Stuck in QC for 2 days...

My 2nd batch of photos (ever) is stuck for 2 days "awaiting QC". Does that mean it's likely going to fail or does it typically take that long? It said "typical wait time is 23 hrs" when the upload finished. Thanks.

I'm waiting for one from the 1st June.  Perhaps the delay is connected to the technical problems Alamy were having or perhaps it's the good weather creating a large influx of images from the UK.

I have two batches waiting 1 from the 2nd June, hopefully its all the good weather, I am reluctant to upload my next batch until the two waiting pass. A couple of months ago I had a batch that took 12 days to pass.

One batch from June 1 with "24 hour wait time" (instead of 23 hour) which usually means an uploading problem, along with three more from June 2 and 3 which could be tied to a corrupted file in the June 1 upload.

Will just have to wait...

Dave

QC has been very speedy for me lately. Batches uploaded on June 3rd and June 5th passed within 12 hours, which was a relief since I spent the not-so-merry month of May twiddling my thumbs in the sin bin.

IME submissions uploaded on weekends can take a bit longer, typically 2-3 days. Good luck.

QC has been very speedy for me lately. Batches uploaded on June 3rd and June 5th passed within 12 hours, which was a relief since I spent the not-so-merry month of May twiddling my thumbs in the sin bin.

IME submissions uploaded on weekends can take a bit longer, typically 2-3 days. Good luck.

Same here. I tend to up load images at night and they have been checked off 9-10am the next morning. Sometimes, if I have uploaded a batch the night before and I have a few left, I do them first thing and they are passed off the same time as the ones from the night before.

I start at 6:30am so I can normally get quite a few uploaded in the morning before they start checking. Tend to send batches of between 150-300 at a time.

Same here. I tend to up load images at night and they have been checked off 9-10am the next morning. Sometimes, if I have uploaded a batch the night before and I have a few left, I do them first thing and they are passed off the same time as the ones from the night before.

I start at 6:30am so I can normally get quite a few uploaded in the morning before they start checking. Tend to send batches of between 150-300 at a time.

We must be in favourable time zones. I uploaded another batch yesterday evening and they cleared overnight. I'm quite selective about what I upload to Alamy, so my submissions are usually small, 25-35 images at a time.

wow. My batch was a measly 5 images. But I guess it being my 2nd batch, I don't have as strong of a history as you all, so my photos are in a different queue maybe. Or, the images probably don't meet their criteria. Now I guess I have to wait till at-least Monday.

K_M I'm in the same position at the moment.  Monday night I also uploaded 5 images in my 2nd batch ever and am still waiting.

EDIT - I just checked again now (5:30 PDT) and my second batch has passed.   It's a (happy) surprise because I thought  there wouldn't be any more processing  until the Monday business hours.

Mine went through today. The ealiest upload in the batch was from last Saturday so it took six days. The point being - don't worry there seems to be a delay on some queues at present.

I had a bad file (partial fail) which delayed QC. As usual, I was told that I had passed QC at around 6 pm PDT (who is working at 2 am on Saturday morning at Alamy????)

Dave

Hi,

I have a four batches waiting for QC since the 15th May. I have stopped submitting as I hate all that key wording at the one time. I am in Australia ... Perth... maybe I'm too far away or is there a problem I should know about? :angry:

Archived