Post your positive results here :)

11 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

I've thought for a moment about posting this as I don't want to jinx it, but I've just had a sale drop in for $1464.15. I'm dumbfounded, speechless, shocked and stunned. :o

Wow, well done. Can I ask what kind of sale that was as I didn't realise it was still possible to achieve such? 

13 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

I've thought for a moment about posting this as I don't want to jinx it, but I've just had a sale drop in for $1464.15. I'm dumbfounded, speechless, shocked and stunned. :o

That's wonderful. Thanks for letting us know. I had one for $1000 and it sure made me happy.

Paulette

6 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

I won't know that info until tomorrow. 

You do if you download the sales report.

Super well done! I never had one approaching that sum. Nowhere near. 

Gen

Two book sales came in yesterday for $62.57 each of details of Victoria Railway station. It's often stated that zooms aren't a good indication of sales, but these were zoomed some time ago which I find is quite common for book sales. I don't think I've had any book sales that weren't zoomed so if you're getting zooms then that's my offering for thinking positive

33 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Thats excellent news! Congratulations!!

Kumar (the Doc one)

36 minutes ago, Sultanpepa said:

Brilliant, I've had 3 over $1000 dollars in the past and it's a brilliant feeling, well done!  Sadly just checked my sales and last one is $8!!

12 minutes ago, gvallee said:

You do if you download the sales report.

Super well done! I never had one approaching that sum. Nowhere near. 

Gen

That info isn't updated on the sales report yet.

10 minutes ago, Avpics said:

Two book sales came in yesterday for $62.57 each of details of Victoria Railway station. It's often stated that zooms aren't a good indication of sales, but these were zoomed some time ago which I find is quite common for book sales. I don't think I've had any book sales that weren't zoomed so if you're getting zooms then that's my offering for thinking positive

Congrats on the book sales. :)

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Thats excellent news! Congratulations!!

Kumar (the Doc one)

Thank you Kumar

3 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Strange how good news is so contagious. You've made me feel like having a beer to celebrate! Well done....and thanks! :)

3 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Well done up there! That's something to put a smile on a lot of faces. The sun has just come out down here in Norfolk, so I'm going out to sit in it and I'll still be smiling!!

Jim. :)

47 minutes ago, Broad Norfolk said:

Well done up there! That's something to put a smile on a lot of faces. The sun has just come out down here in Norfolk, so I'm going out to sit in it and I'll still be smiling!!

Jim. :)

1 hour ago, losdemas said:

Strange how good news is so contagious. You've made me feel like having a beer to celebrate! Well done....and thanks! :)

Slange :)

4 hours ago, Sultanpepa said:

Blimey - well done! It's over two years since my last four figure sale, they certainly brighten up your day!

:D

Sultanpepa, that's awesome news! I had a $1,600 sale in January and the first thing I did was send an email to Alamy making sure it was real :D Then I held my breath for weeks until it cleared, certain every day that I would see a refund come through (it cleared, yay!)  So glad to hear about these large sales and to know that others are getting them occasionally as well. Congratulations!

On 9/28/2017 at 12:07, Lynne said:

Brilliant, I've had 3 over $1000 dollars in the past and it's a brilliant feeling, well done!  Sadly just checked my sales and last one is $8!!

Thanks. Yes my last one was 8 bucks too. :) 

19 hours ago, TeeCee said:

Blimey - well done! It's over two years since my last four figure sale, they certainly brighten up your day!

:D

Not half. lol 

11 hours ago, Gina Kelly said:

Sultanpepa, that's awesome news! I had a $1,600 sale in January and the first thing I did was send an email to Alamy making sure it was real :D Then I held my breath for weeks until it cleared, certain every day that I would see a refund come through (it cleared, yay!)  So glad to hear about these large sales and to know that others are getting them occasionally as well. Congratulations!

Thank you. Yes I'll be holding my breath for some time to come probably. :) 

'Last-working-day-of-the-month-invoice-catch-up' has begun early today with five sales so far appearing during the day so far, as a three, then a single and another just now. Ranging from a genuine looking PU to $32. Nothing to retire on, but it all helps

Great to hear - exactly what this thread is for. Gives everyone a boost. Nice one!

On 28/09/2017 at 11:29, Sultanpepa said:

Just found this one, great to know it's still possible!  (but don't spend it all until the sale has cleared....)

Very well done that man. :)

On 9/28/2017 at 12:29, Sultanpepa said:

Brilliant. It's an even better feeling when they re-licence it once the period has expired. :-)

Did they ask for exclusivity?

17 hours ago, dufushead said:

Great to hear - exactly what this thread is for. Gives everyone a boost. Nice one!

Thanks

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Just found this one, great to know it's still possible!  (but don't spend it all until the sale has cleared....)

Very well done that man. :)

I won't, thank you.

29 minutes ago, vpics said:

Brilliant. It's an even better feeling when they re-licence it once the period has expired. :-)

Did they ask for exclusivity?

Well there's a nice thought. No they didn't.

ive just logged in after a good month of not checking my dashboard!

a shot that is very average, anyone could have took it! has resulted in a sale of my HALF being $2400! one of the worlds biggest companies is behind the licence so itll be out there for all to see, which is a nice bonus feeling too!

ecstatic, and loads of zooms this week too, very happy given my portfolio isnt very big compared to some.

Archived