Post your positive results here :)

Finally my odometer changed over today!

After running backwards earlier this month, it went over the ton today.

It took about 12 years and it's gross -not net.

wim

Very well deserved, Wim. Congratulations! On to the net target now, eh?!

Thank you!

Let's see.. in 12 years I'll be 75.

;-)

wim

Best license ever crept in today and I've had some pretty high values in the past. One more like this and it's the best year ever.

Usage: Indoor display
Media: Shop/restaurant decoration
Industry sector: OTHER -
restaurant
Print run: 1
Image Size: up to 1/2 area
Start: 01 June 2017
End: 01 June 2022

Best license ever crept in today and I've had some pretty high values in the past. One more like this and it's the best year ever.

Usage: Indoor display

Media: Shop/restaurant decoration

Industry sector: OTHER -

restaurant

Print run: 1

Image Size: up to 1/2 area

Start: 01 June 2017

End: 01 June 2022

Well done! No price? You little tease! ????

New York's a country now?!

My best sale (nowhere near yours, I'm certain), was also for indoor display (estate agent, in my case). Ironic given the PU sales debacle, no?

After months of small and middles finally a three figure book sale, and taken during an event that resulted in a cold, winter soaking and manflu. That'll convince me that it's worth persisting should it happen again (this is Britain, of course it will!)

I've looked at a few pages of your 7000+ images. Personally, I find it interesting to look at views of Moscow and Russia different from the more usual perception, but I'm afraid editors will stick to the traditional ideas for quite a long time. You have persisted in shooting photos in very dull light which rarely results in sales. Good Photos require good light. Almost always! If the day is crap, don't get the camera out, unless something significant is happening. Your Alamy rank will suffer so sales will be suppressed.

Boom!! Did you hear that noise? That was me falling on the floor. I just made a sale for $330! 

I need a drink to recover. 

Gen

Boom!! Did you hear that noise? That was me falling on the floor. I just made a sale for $330! 

Gen

well done 

Thank you. After 7 sales for $7.10 yesterday, it was quite a shock!

Gen

Gen

well done 

Gen

I thought it was the sonic boom of my Jumbo sale: $ 7.47.

Congratulations!

wim

Gen

well done 

Gen

I thought it was the sonic boom of my Jumbo sale: $ 7.47.

Congratulations!

wim

Thank you Wim! I hope you get one soon too.

....... in so far this morning  :D

Cheers,

Philippe

Am I the only contributor that has to wait until the early evening before sales and measures are updated? (Dashboard the following day)

I'm UK based, by the way.

Cheers,

Philippe

Am I the only contributor that has to wait until the early evening before sales and measures are updated? (Dashboard the following day)

I had one at two in the morning today. That's 01:00 London time. Afaik a first.

It was a PU. Could have been a cc purchase. Rumor has it you get to see these instantly.

wim

Didn't want to say anything earlier in case I jinxed it and it got refunded but it's now cleared.  I had my second best sale in February - $909.53 (best was just over $1200 a couple of years ago).

I'm not going to say where it was taken - there are only 49 photos of this location on Alamy and 37 of them are mine... :) 

Thanks Alamy...  :D 

Cheers,

Philippe

Early Evening! It's 23.00pm here and head office is closed but still nothing. Yawn!

Mae ei waith i'w weld yn gyson yn rhai o gyhoeddiadau a gwefannau amlyca'r byd, ond dyw'r ffotograffydd Keith Morris ddim yn gorfod teithio'n bell o'i filltir sgwâr yng Ngheredigion am ysbrydoliaeth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymrufyw/39949434?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_cymru&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=wales

Mae ei waith i'w weld yn gyson yn rhai o gyhoeddiadau a gwefannau amlyca'r byd, ond dyw'r ffotograffydd Keith Morris ddim yn gorfod teithio'n bell o'i filltir sgwâr yng Ngheredigion am ysbrydoliaeth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cymrufyw/39949434?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_cymru&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=wales

I only lived in Wales for a year (Bangor 73-4) so picked up little Welsh.  Google translate was my friend.  Interesting article, Keith.

Nice to see this thread become so active again and with some nice larger sales - congrats to all. Vincent that $900+ especially must have been a good feeling. Nice to know the $ is in your bank! 

Two $$$ sales this week two days apart. Both Editorial RF (as I changed all my pics to RF and ticked the Editorial use only to see if it makes diffrence to the old way). My last $$$ sale was in Aug 2016.

Thank you Alamy. Me happy :)

A $100+ iQ sale popped up today. Recent iQ sales have been low, so it was encouraging to see this one.

Also, it was an image captured less than two blocks from where I live. Sometimes those neighbourhood strolls pay off.

8 sales dropped in today, my best single day for numbers since I started contributing.  No outstanding prices but cumulatively very reasonable.  Also makes it my best ever month for numbers but not quite (yet) for earnings.  

Archived