Post your positive results here :)

I started seeing some traction on sales the last few months which gives me great hope for the future!  I think Alamy has a great sales model; now I just need to figure out how to get more sales :)
I love photography to the point of almost obsession (well maybe it is obsession) and I want to see this industry bloom as it did many years ago! 

My second sale dropped in this morning for $200 - can't believe it!!!

Congratulations Colblimp! That is good going  :)

Kumar

Thanks Doc, I'm pleased because I have so few images in my port.

I have had my photos on several stock sites for over a year and made $130 on the best selling site in 18 months. I joined Alamy a few months ago and made one sale. However, it netted me $100. So I might not make as many sales, but the one I did make netted me almost as much as the other site in 18 months. I'm looking forward to getting more of my photos on Alamy

• 2 weeks later...

Had a sale drop in today for $330 - not a distributor sale either. Best sale for a year or so!

Here's hoping no refunds

Kumar

Very nice - well done!

I had my 3rd sale on Monday, for a mere $17, but it's a sale and it came only 11 days after my 2nd sale.  Things are starting to happen, which makes me happy!

Good sale just dropped in, equalling my total # licenses for last year (which, to be honest, was dreadful!) and passing the $gross total.  On target for a BYE.

Congratualtions! All the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I am off topic here :-) but here goes...

I joined Alamy in March 2015 and over the following few months placed some 70 images on the site - in June 15 I made my first sale of $7 and in Jan 2016 my second sale for the same amount. What an absolute buzz these sales gave me!!! To think that someone liked my images enough to spend money on them - the amount, to me, was of no consequence as an enthusiastic amateur. Since retiring and over the past few weeks I have placed a further 200 images r so on the site - again, the buzz I get when my images pass QC :-)))) Positive?? You bet I am!!!!!!!!

Glad you're excited gardenbush. Congrats to you and the other newbies who've started seeing sales! 

On a sales over $100 positive note, got an educational/editorial license for $149.00 today, half to me. Made me  B)

Archived