Post your positive results here :)

For me the 240/180$ sales are some myth :P Where do I opt in them? ;)

Hah! You and me both Arletta! :lol::D

Wish I had a good answer.

You'd be unwise to give it if you did, John!  ;)  Though I do have a feeling that most of these sales are for and from images based in the North American market. :mellow:

Happy for you and those that get them, anyway!  Congrats.  :)

Thanks. Worldwide / Education / IQ sales. Slow month otherwise.

$150 sale dropped in today. U.S. Magazine, inside.

$125. RF before that. Sure beats $6-$30 sales.

I too have had a $240 gross sale for worldwide iQ educational use this month - zooms and sales up dramatically in the past few months.  

A nice $240 iq sale yesterday in an otherwise dry February.

Well gel. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

A decent start to the month enhanced by a $330 lease today, zooms slipping mind, can't become too joyous....

Congratulations.....

I am not that good in reading of face expressions but does your profile photo show that you are happy about the sale?

:)

A decent start to the month enhanced by a $330 lease today, zooms slipping mind, can't become too joyous....

Congratulations.....

I am not that good in reading of face expressions but does your profile photo show that you are happy about the sale?

:)

Thanks.

Many moons ago, when I first started work (as an engineer), my boss said to me, son, in engineering things are either satisfactory or unsatisfactory. (there's no room for hyperbole)  I guess that I take the same view here...

My zooms have more than doubled so hopeful I'll see a nice trickle of sales in a couple of months. Zooms have actually been pretty strong for several months now. There were some searches where they zoomed on one, two or three images and all were mine, and another where 4 out of 8 were mine, so I'm hopeful, especially since they are images that tell a nice story together, and they include model released travel. 

Marianne:

"My zooms have more than doubled..."

So it's you who took all my zooms! :P Gladly I still keep getting sales (another one today)  ;) The start of '16 looks very promising, I hope the whole year will follow the trend :)

Edit-typos.

$250 iQ sale from a trip I took to Cape Cod last October. Nice to wake up to. 

Congratulations. I had another $240 iQ sale pop up today. Very encouraging. 

Thanks John - congrats to you too - encouraging to see good prices.

An advantage of being elderly, a $340 lease for a B&W archival shot, scanned from a 35mm neg on a flatbed.

Short of using a time machine, quite safe from imitators  ;)

Wish I had taken more those days, but being an impoverished student.......

Archived