Post your positive results here :)

Can't begin to compete with Keith, but two 3 fig sales dropped in during the last couple of days, always a cheering thing!

On the other I had two $60 identical sales of an image last month, so expecting a refund any time soon - but it might never happen.......

Nice one, Alamy.

I had an unexpected sale of a picture of a policeman in Germany drop in last month . Today I googled some images and found it. 

Alamy licensed the image for more than $400 in total. Great. It was used for marketing purposes in Germany. 

One of the other photos used was licensed via a microstock site.

Yeah baby. 

3 hours ago, Avpics said:

My largest sale by far has just landed and possibly saved my Nov/Dec. $875 and sold in the US is all the info I'll have until tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed that it sticks!

Congrats on the sale. Pleased to say my "biggy" came through on the last payment. :)

On 12/12/2017 at 19:39, Avpics said:

My largest sale by far has just landed and possibly saved my Nov/Dec. $875 and sold in the US is all the info I'll have until tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed that it sticks!

I should have said it also took me through the $10,000 total from joining and $4,500 for 2017 barriers.

It's an early Christmas present and totally unexpected!    First sale.  Thank you Alamy.

RM

worldwide

useage : iQ sale

single company

editorial magazine, print or web

multiple use: 5 years

industry sector : media, design and publishing

start : 18.12.17 - 18.12.2022 

$25.62

Very happy!  What a positive result.

Thanks to all who contribute on these forums. I am sure that I wouldn't have made a sale without all the info and advice available here.  It really is a good start for us newbies!

Anyway, going to celebrate with a nice cuppa for now and to think about how to clear the decks for 2018.  

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and every one of you!

11 minutes ago, Kathy L W said:

It's an early Christmas present and totally unexpected!    First sale.  Thank you Alamy.

RM

worldwide

single company

$25.62

Thanks to all who contribute on these forums. I am sure that I wouldn't have made a sale without all the info and advice available here.  It really is a good start for us newbies!

Anyway, going to celebrate with a nice cuppa for now and to think about how to clear the decks for 2018.  

Well done with only 29 images up on Alamy!

Happy Christmas to you too!!

John.

19 minutes ago, Kathy L W said:

RM

worldwide

single company

$25.62

Congratulations Kathy L W - there's an incentive for further uploads!

Merry Christmas!

Kumar (the Doc one)

After no zooms whatsoever this month, I had my biggest sale & first since Jan 2015 of +$100:-

Usage: Marketing package - Large business, Use in marketing materials, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising). This license is for large companies with more than 10 people.
Start: 13 December 2017
End: 13 December 2022

Sales also have also increased prior to that for the last two years, but income was up this year, last year it was lower. I still need to caption better & Tag better and re-do my old images really

$ 144.13

Had my third sale this morning for whooping €1 after deductions!  Ah well... it`s good to see sales started to dripping in into my account! Happy days :D 

This one was Czech Republic, Web use, One Week... 

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Michael 

28 minutes ago, MichaelG said:

Had my third sale this morning for whooping €1 after deductions!  Ah well... it`s good to see sales started to dripping in into my account! Happy days :D 

This one was Czech Republic, Web use, One Week... 

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

Michael 

Yes, I had four of those yesterday "Czech Republic, One Week. Bulk discount, flat rate per image". $4.04 total. Should cover a couple of mince pies...

Archived