Alamy stock photos one-day workshop/seminar....

RedSnapper

• 1 month later...

There are still one or two places left on this one-day seminar if anyone wants to take part....and wants to learn a thing or two about getting the most out of Alamy..

With  111 image sales from my collection this month alone, I may just know what i'm talking about...

km

If I was able to get to that, I'm sure it would have been a more valuable investment than any camera gear. I watched a few of your interview videos and found them quite inspirational. I think forum written text can be taken out of context sometimes (by me of course lol) 

Bit of a jaunt from here in Canada, but would probably be interested in the online version if they do one later. Good income potential there.

Good luck Keith, I'm sure your experience is quite valuable.

Jill

• 4 weeks later...

Diary Marker / Advance notice:

We will be running the one-day workshop / masterclass again on OCTOBER 3rd 2015 , in the same location (Cirencester, in the Cotswolds...)

Maximum number of people around the 10-12 mark in order to give everyone a chance to partiocipate and get feedback on their work

Full details will be online at www.abbey-studios.co.uk and www.abbeyphotoschool.co.uk

km

Archived