QC approval timings

Hiya and good evening

This is my first post here, and currently have 3000 images on board with 100% QC ranking.

Is there currently a delay in QC as now have images that have been waiting for 5 days, just wondered what the normal timings were.

Steve

We've got a slight delay in some queues at the moment due to a technical glitch caused by a power outage at our UK HQ last week.

We should be back to normal by the end of the week, we appreciate your patience. 

Cheers

Alamy

Batch uploaded 13th, accepted 14th which is faster than normal!

Same here. Instead of batches passing twice a week (member of the Saturday morning club  -_- ), they now pass every day.

Can't keep up! I get stressed  :wacko:HELP !  :o   

Cheers,

Philippe

Ditto!  QC have been excellent of late: 3 submissions passing within about 12 hours. :)   Pity my work rate is so poor by comparison! :(

Still waiting since 12th and I have good standing on QC, and hope I still have, but, I sent in some pics with selective focus which were intended to be creative, so I hope they are seen as such and don't fail.

Still waiting since 12th and I have good standing on QC, and hope I still have, but, I sent in some pics with selective focus which were intended to be creative, so I hope they are seen as such and don't fail.

QC used to be fine with that.

Who knows now. All bets appear to be off in my case.

Passed yesterday, I need to stop worrying so much.

I am new at this but have 100% approval rate in the past year. On January 16th I uploaded some images and have not heard yet.  Like was mentioned above some of the images were intended to be creative so are not the usual subjects I send in.  Still anxiously awaiting approval.

If your friend is not patient, maybe he should go to micros? Seriously, he will hurt waiting for reviews or sales, it just doesn't work here like on micros. Wish you more patience and I'm sure it will result good effects :) For me that game is worth the time waiting.

Archived