No longer need to use Net Revenue to see sales

It would seem that Alamy have, without fanfare, synchronised Net Revenue and Summary of Items Sold. I notice that all of the sales I've had today have been reported simultaneously in both. However, the Dashboard still lags behind.

Ian D

Looks like it was short lived as the sales report has reverted back to what it was first thing i.e. not showing todays sales.

Pearl

Yes, I fear so Pearl! It was definitely synchronising all day but now 3 of my 8 sales from earlier have disappeared and another couple that came in after 5pm aren't showing. In the past, there have occasionally been updates to Summary Items Sold during the day but I'd never seen it where every sale appeared at the same time as in Net Revenue. Oh well, back to pressing refresh on Net Revenue every 1/2 hour!

Ian D

Another sale dropped in today and it showed up on the sales summary immediately, however, a sale last night didn't and was only on Net Revenue until the sales page got updated just before 2am (I was still awake then editing, no, I didn't set my alarm clock). 

Yes it does seem to be updating today.  Let's hope it stays that way this time.

Pearl

Sadly not. At least one that appeared in my sales summary earlier today has now disappeared from there, but still on net revenue.

Yes it does seem to be updating today.  Let's hope it stays that way this time.

Pearl

Sadly not. At least one that appeared in my sales summary earlier today has now disappeared from there, but still on net revenue.

Yes it has gone again.  Oh well.

Pearl

Archived