stipe

Well done. I'm not too far of that number myself!  I'm amazed at how long it takes to build a large portfolio though!  But 5000 images looks  quite small,  compared to the numbers of images some of the photographers have  on Alamy!

Behind schedule too, ever since I started with Alamy. My 5000 target is now 2030. YIKES! I'll be 85. :blink:

Too much time on forum is to blame. :)

Allan

My target date for 5000 is December 31 2014. An extra 79 images each month this year will do that. I've uploaded 596 so far this year - 43 above average!!

John.

Behind schedule too, ever since I started with Alamy. My 5000 target is now 2030. YIKES! I'll be 85. :blink:

Too much time on forum is to blame. :)

Allan

Too much time in the sin bin is my excuse :)

That as well. I'm in the bin too just now. Checked submitted images and can't see what for though.

Allan

I started to upload regularly from the end of 2009 so basically I have sent about 1,000 images per year

Well done and how long have you been submitting?  My next target is 500 by the end of the summer so should reach 5000 by 2020!!  

Just about to pass 16,000 images - thats taken me 10 years. Jeff had about 12,000 images when I started so hes added about 100,000 in the time I have added 16000  !!!!

Kumar

Nice to see that you haven't sacrificed quality to get quantity. Excellent work, in my opinion.

Paulette

Very nice from you! Thank you Paulette! ;)

Yes, excellent quality, varied images.

John.

Nice to see that you haven't sacrificed quality to get quantity. Excellent work, in my opinion.

Paulette

Very nice from you! Thank you Paulette! ;)

Yes, excellent quality, varied images.

John.

+1

Kumar

Reached today my first significative step in Alamy by passing 5,000 images on sale! :D

Congrats on 5,000! I have just made it to 3,000 with my last upload- each thousand seems to get slightly easier right?

Care to give any thoughts about what your average numbers might look like from 5,000 (in my opinion) well-shot and varied travel images?

-Jason

• 3 months later...

My target date for 5000 is December 31 2014. An extra 79 images each month this year will do that. I've uploaded 596 so far this year - 43 above average!!

John.

Just reached the milestone of 5000 images on Alamy!

Here's to the next 5000 :)

John.

Well done!

My QC pass yesterday took me past 4,000 and my aim is 4,500 carefully edited images by the end of the year. I would like to be at 6,500-7,000 by end of 2015, working at it essentially full time I think that might be possible. I have added around 1,000 this year and didn't really get serious with my photography until September.

Archived