The new Alamy dashboard

The new Alamy dashboard looks neat and nifty but I don't see a link to this forum.I had to go into my Firefox history to locate it and post this.

Am I missing something?

L

In my opinion it's hopeless. Giving too much trendy graphics and information I would prefer to be without. Pop smart, but not handy for knowing and quick reference and access.

Nor can I find the Revenue link giving today's sales immediately......

Edited: Hopeless is probably too strong and not the right word to use - but it was a stressful morning full of irritating incidents....

In my opinion it's hopeless. Giving too much trendy graphics and information I would prefer to be without. Pop smart, but not handy for knowing and quick reference and access.

'Build a downloadable sales report'.- just above the trendy, but slightly depressing, sales graph/

I like the new sales and CTR graphs, especially as mine appear to be going upwards at the moment.  :)

It seems to take more clicks to get to reach somethings and I end up with lots of open tabs and the "Account settings" personal info seems more accessible/prominent than needed.

But overall I like it.

On the whole I Like it, however there does not seem to be a way of changing the measures dates.

Regards

Craig

Still working this one out as well.... haven't found a solution yet. I used this a lot to isolate the previous days activity, zooms and searches. Did they have a panel of Contributors that they spoke to to find out how it was used? I would have thought this would have been picked up. Of course, there could be some way of doing it, just not found it yet.

On the whole I Like it, however there does not seem to be a way of changing the measures dates.

Regards

Craig

If you click the 'Your Images' link, you end up at the old measures page.

Regards

Craig

Still working this one out as well.... haven't found a solution yet. I used this a lot to isolate the previous days activity, zooms and searches. Did they have a panel of Contributors that they spoke to to find out how it was used? I would have thought this would have been picked up. Of course, there could be some way of doing it, just not found it yet.

Click on the grey box (your images) at the bottom of Alamy measures and it takes you to the usual screen.

Regards

Craig

'Build a downloadable sales report'.- just above the trendy, but slightly depressing, sales graph/

Thanks.

And yes, especially the graph comparing sales with last year's is deeply depressing ... :(

Thanks.

And yes, especially the graph comparing sales with last year's is deeply depressing ... :(

Indeed, in my case a rapidly rising curve over the last few years followed by a steep decline!

It's not clear what the precise period is however, does it follow the calendar year or the UK tax year?

Regards

Craig

Click on the grey box (your images) at the bottom of Alamy measures and it takes you to the usual screen.

Regards

Craig

Cheers.... I think that maybe all the usual screens/stats ticked off now. Just got to remember them all!

In my opinion it's hopeless. Giving too much trendy graphics and information I would prefer to be without.

Erm... the "trendy graphics" are just graphs! Information you would "prefer to be without" can be safely ignored... :unsure:

The problem for me is that Alamy seem to have got my graph the wrong way round... :(

Good work done, Alamy! Now I just need to get used to ;)

I think this is the case. Nothing appears to have been taken away other than the textual list of links which was the previous version of the MyAlamy dashboard. All the details screens are still there just now accessed by a graphical link or more modern interface. Give it a week and you'll be working your way around it happily.

I have always used the top menu link Sellers->Forum so didn't have the issue of where to go for this forum, worst case though I'd just bookmark it as I do most other regularly visited sites / site pages.

Kudos to Alamy on this one from me - looking forward to more improvements .... maybe Manage Images next ?

Overall I think it will be useful, once I've got used to it!

I was worried that I couldn't find the old 'net revenue' screen - a greenie to Geoff for pointing out where it is.

I must look at that screen 20 times a day to see if I've sold anything, and being as I've only sold 4 images this month most times I'm disappointed!!

John

Archived