Rollover preview images not working in Chrome

I have been having problems with Manage Images in Chrome for some time now and have to resort to using Firefox to get this to work. But today I noticed that the rollover images when doing a search from the homepage do not load in Chrome, I just get a fuzzy image and broken link icon. Does anyone else who was having problems get this also? It seems a more serious problem than my having to change browsers for manage images, if any buyers have a problem viewing it is really not good.

from the discussions on manage images, the problem there only seems to affect some users and different users have problems with different browsers. I just wonder if those that reported problems also have this issue with the rollover images.

I have the same problem with Firefox 20.0.1.  I find myself often having to clear the browsing history/cache, as FF seems to take the image results page (http://www.alamy.com/search/imageresults.aspx) as the working cache without regard to any search input (i.e. anything appearing after the basic address.e.g ?go=1&a=-1&archive=1&size=0xFF&qt=chill&submitsearch=&ct=).  It seems to think that the large images in the search results are not required as the page has already been cached.

Strange, but this doesn't happen all the time though...

Archived