Little help finding my images

So I submitted 4 images, they passed the QC, I did all the hoo haw with getting them tagged etc...I got the prompt that they were ready to go, but now I'm unable to find them.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please ;-) 

Thanks,

B

Guest Ian Murray

Monday is a public holiday in UK so you might have to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks John, but if you click on images under my avatar, it says there are no images...is that right?  are they out there in the ether until Monday?  Why would they not be cached in my profile, even if they aren't available to the public yet? 

Guest Ian Murray

Go to My Alamy and Manage Images. You'll see that yours are 'Ready'. They will go live when the database is next updated probably on Tuesday morning.

The link that appears in your profile takes you to images on sale. So yours are not there yet. The place you can see them is if you go to the same place where you keyworded them. That would be under "My Alamy" and then "Manage Images". There is a drop down menu that includes the choice of "Ready". That is where you will be able to check that they are indeed ready to go on sale Monday or Tuesday. (Cute cat).

Paulette

Thank you Paulette! Found them ;-)   

The cute cat, is one of 9 that were dumped at my house, sigh...lucky for them they're all very photogenic LOL

Betty

Archived