QC Fail - Having a change of heart.

Some of these look like they should have "midstream" amongst their keywords . . .

dd

Some of these look like they should have "midstream" amongst their keywords . . .

dd

...says the man from the land of Fosters and XXXX, those epitomes of "a sample"...

Come come, play the ball, not the man . . . and judge ye not until the full story is heard . . . I wouldn't legitimise either of those fluids you mention with a keyword as comparatively wholesome as 'midstream'.

dd

dd

...says the man from the land of Fosters and XXXX, those epitomes of "a sample"...

Come come, play the ball, not the man . . . and judge ye not until the full story is heard . . . I wouldn't legitimise either of those fluids you mention with a keyword as comparatively wholesome as 'midstream'.

dd

A fair point, well made. I withdraw my slur.

dd

dd

A fair point, well made. I withdraw my slur.

You are a gentleman sir, thank you :-) . . . apropos of the direction this thread has taken, so-called "boutique" beers are increasingly popular in much of our climate-damaged land, to the well-deserved detriment of those you mention.

dd

Archived