Oh, yes. thank you Alamy

2 hours ago, NYCat said:

PS. Just discovered that it is easy enough to make TextEdit turn it into plain text so all is well.

Shift + Option + Command + V  will do the trick.

Or indeed make plain text (= Shift-Command -T )

wim

1 minute ago, wiskerke said:

Shift + Option + Command + V  will do the trick.

Or indeed make plain text (= Shift-Command -T )

wim

Don't I still have to manually insert commas before pasting into AIM though... Or do you know a trick?

3 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

Step back - What use are these tag buttons to customers? They appear to only be able to click one of them before a new search is initiated. This tends to massively broaden the results. Shouldn't they be able to select several tags before initiating a new search?

I'm confused... What is going on? :unsure:

I suspect that these clickable tag buttons have more to do with Google and SEO than a useful tool for customers. 

16 minutes ago, M.Chapman said:

Don't I still have to manually insert commas before pasting into AIM though... Or do you know a trick?

In my text editor I can use search and replace all Ctrl-H and fill the space with space comma. However, not when it's pasted as a list.

I use Wordpad. I've used TextEdit in stone age though. It's really old.

10 minutes ago, arterra said:

Found the culprit ^_^

Make sure the search box is empty to see my examples correctly.

Cheers,

Philippe

Do clients know that?

wim

hello, please somebody can explain this better to me. I have images with similar /same keywords and on the search 

1 image comes along and with the new system many others of mine show up. (ex sexy man) so this is great. 

But I have many other images (ex strawberries and raspberries)

1 image comes along and no images showed up. Yet same subject,same key words... 

any explanations? 

thanks 

F

13 hours ago, wiskerke said:

In my text editor I can use search and replace all Ctrl-H and fill the space with space comma. However, not when it's pasted as a list.

I use Wordpad. I've used TextEdit in stone age though. It's really old.

When select all the tags in AIM (or from an Alamy image search result), then copy and paste into Windows Notepad, there are no spaces between the tags. If I paste into OSX TextEdit and convert to plain text then each tag is on a new line, but I haven't managed to work out how to global search replace the linefeed? characters with commas yet. Mmmm....

I found an odd result that seemed to have to do with a previous search. I had been looking at my images of people feeding giraffes because I had a zoom and then when I looked at a portrait of Iain Douglas Hamilton my giraffe ones showed in "Stock photos by same contributor". Totally different subject but I had searched for them just previously.

Paulette

Edit: Ahhh. I think it's because of the way I went to the portrait. A normal search doesn't do that. I must have still had the giraffes in the search box. Never mind.

Archived