new(ish) member

steve harling

Hi all

i,ve been a member since 2010 but i cannot find my old login details so i re-registered,i had a long break of not shooting stock and doing event stuff, i cannot get on with he new tool for tagging

Can anyone help me with a problem i have with the new photo editor, i cant get my images on sale with the new system, i have read the pdf re the instructions, watched the video on tagging etc,

but i cannot get tags to appear in boxes like previous images i have on sale.

anyone know what i am doing wrong before i lose even more hair:unsure:

steve

15 hours ago, steve harling said:

Hi all

i,ve been a member since 2010 but i cannot find my old login details so i re-registered,i had a long break of not shooting stock and doing event stuff, i cannot get on with he new tool for tagging

Can anyone help me with a problem i have with the new photo editor, i cant get my images on sale with the new system, i have read the pdf re the instructions, watched the video on tagging etc,

but i cannot get tags to appear in boxes like previous images i have on sale.

anyone know what i am doing wrong before i lose even more hair:unsure:

steve

Hi Steve, probably worth running the video again, it's not too bad, you'll soon get the hang of it.

As far as "i cannot get tags to appear in boxes like previous images i have on sale.", it's really simple...see below.

tag3.jpg

On 7/14/2017 at 11:01, arterra said:

Or keyword on beforehand in Bridge or similar software. You then only have to assign supertags and a few of the optional settings.

Cheers,

Philippe

Hi TC,

Still cant get images on sale.

From the start:

Image not on sale.

i have selected the images i want to caption.An image of a car on a steep pass road.

i click on the tag box and caption the image, a pic of Honister pass with car in the Lake District 

I caption as follows

Honister Pass car drive  steep road gradient scenic Lake District 

and so on

All other fields are completed, they should be on sale after 24 hours after search engine has updated

But not on sale.

Do i need to add commas or hyphons or whatever between words?

Do i need to leave no gaps between words?

Do i need to caption in capitals?

Helppppppp...

50 minutes ago, steve harling said:

Hi TC,

Still cant get images on sale.

From the start:

Image not on sale.

i have selected the images i want to caption.An image of a car on a steep pass road.

i click on the tag box and caption the image, a pic of Honister pass with car in the Lake District 

I caption as follows

Honister Pass car drive  steep road gradient scenic Lake District 

and so on

All other fields are completed, they should be on sale after 24 hours after search engine has updated

But not on sale.

Do i need to add commas or hyphons or whatever between words?

Do i need to leave no gaps between words?

Do i need to caption in capitals?

Helppppppp...

In this description I see you saying you caption twice. Maybe not what you meant to write. You need to put the caption into an almost invisible box (drives me nuts) above where you add tags. The tags go where TeeCee put the arrow either separately or with a comma between. I suspect you have not noticed the caption box and if you have not added your caption there the images won't go on sale. I find the whole thing hard to deal with visually.

Paulette

Archived