Another Mac log in question.

Having searched through other threads in the forum, it seems my problem is similar, although slightly different, to other posts. I can now no longer log in to Alamy on my iPhone 5S, but have no problem on my iMac. Has anyone had, and resolved, a similar issue?

Try going into Settings-Safari-Clear History and Website Data first. Then you might also need to go into Advanced-Website Data and clear all that as well. I read this a few days ago on another thread but have only just tried it and it worked. I did have to subsequently face the dreaded captcha monster asking me to identify cat furniture in tiny images. It looks like I succeeded.

2 hours ago, MDM said:

Try going into Settings-Safari-Clear History and Website Data first. Then you might also need to go into Advanced-Website Data and clear all that as well. I read this a few days ago on another thread but have only just tried it and it worked. I did have to subsequently face the dreaded captcha monster asking me to identify cat furniture in tiny images. It looks like I succeeded.

Thanks. Just tried this, but alas, no joy.

It was my thread the problem (iPad) was solved for me by deleting the Alamy.com line in web history. Worked perfect until last night then I couldn't access the forum or my dashboard again. I had to go back again and delete the Alamy line. Had to captcha cars but it works now.

I though Captcha was supposed to be done away with last weekend. 

Betty

6 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

It was my thread the problem (iPad) was solved for me by deleting the Alamy.com line in web history. Worked perfect until last night then I couldn't access the forum or my dashboard again. I had to go back again and delete the Alamy line. Had to captcha cars but it works now.

I though Captcha was supposed to be done away with last weekend. 

Betty

Bingo!!! Thanks Betty. All sorted.

11 hours ago, Rob C said:

Bingo!!! Thanks Betty. All sorted.

You are welcome. The credit goes to Cecile Marion who solved it for me to begin with. Yay, Cecile! 

As the movie said, I'm just Paying it Forward.

Betty

Archived